Reviews for Hide Yourself From A Prisoner
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 6/9
I don't think that it should of been encourage. Or discouraged that Harry Snape is the boy who lived. Main of the focus isn't so stronger maybe that would be to Harry's advantage for a short time at less.
Pat chapter 26 . 4/24
I used to just randomly find good Potter fanfics by going back a few thousand pages and reading whichever story's description caught my eye. That's how I found "The Heir to Prince Manor", which I found good enough to bookmark. It was much later that I discovered I could click on an author's name and see their *other* works. I have been having a good time going through your other works, including this and its predecessor. I do like this version of Snape and Lupin. I don't know if you've written any followups to this pair, because I would certainly like to find out what happens to Aria and Harry - do they end up together?, as you hinted when they met, and thought "I have known you before".

My only criticism would be that I really do not see how a student could keep a dog. Student-owned owls are presumably cared for in the Owlery, cats can have litter boxes in their owner's dormitory (though Crookshanks' litter box is NEVER mentioned - and I DO wonder how a student who owns a toad deals with the fact that it meeds a place to live, eat, and pee!), but taking a dog out to pee/poop constantly seems SO impractical...

On the other hand, your writing is interesting enough that I hope you've moved on to creating your own worlds, and achieved success as a published author, rather than playing with Rowlings' world!

Best wishes,
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 26 . 11/9/2015
Pouting, and acting like a brat. I want my sequel! Pleease!
angeleyes1984 chapter 26 . 8/30/2015
Still like this one
Dreams-Twilight chapter 26 . 6/3/2015
Amazing ! I love it.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
Love that sirius and remus are his godfathers
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2015
He only escaped to protect harry and moony the first person to ever escape he did it for the ones he loved
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2015
Remus and sirius are the best friends and harry should become close to his godfather and surrogate godfather he should have the map the cloak the toy dog toy stag and toy wolf and I'm guessing ara is sirius daughter
aj chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
okay, i have to know, what is it meant that Aria has known Harry for a long time
Guest chapter 26 . 1/21/2015
I thought there was a sequel for this.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/13/2015
I can't find the next one, are you sure you posted it?
emthereble chapter 27 . 9/7/2014