Reviews for Just One of The Guys
Lurcherlover123 chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
OMG! Please update soon
Fab story- absolutley love it
PLease review my 2 stories
Keep writing xox
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
awesomee :))
LittleLionWoman chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
cute story I have one sorta like this too, so yeah awesome idea lol. Well anyways cool story bro.
Crash8573 chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
oh poor Bella... That really sucks having mike Of all people see her naked... anyways I love this story can't wait to find out what happens next please update soon :D
madeline4824 chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
I love your story!
MeMeMeandME chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
I tried reviewing on the other chapter and it wouldn't let me :P. ANNNNYWAY, I just gotta say, WOW! I love this story! I seriously laughed out loud when I started reading it! My author friend is helping me write a story, and I seriously am writing it about a princess going to a all boys school! I just started it a few weeks ago, so, it's not that far yet, but it's getting there. I loved how you had this story plot all perfectly centered around Bella and going to the all boys school and all the drama it cause. I liked how you waited so long before haveing Alice and Rose come back into the story as well, usually in the stories, they are there throughout the whole thing. It was a great break. XD PLEASE, continue with the story, I would love it if you would. Who knows, maybe you could alter it and make it into a book so mine won't be the only one out there like it!

Best of luck and PLEASE continue! BEGGING HERE!

Your friend,

Me, Me, Me and ME.:)
MinnieTiffiie chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Lovin' yuur story.

One little detail, tho... When is it ever 'smoldering hot' in Forks? I hate to point insignificant stuff like that out, but it's the small stuff that peeves me... It's ALWAYS raining in Forks, not very sensible to wear shorts, a tank top and flip flops, now is it?

But other than that, I love your story-line and your writing style!
edwardcullen47 chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Cool chapter
Sugarr. .Babiee chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
Love it but poor bella... all those people seeing
zhaydel chapter 14 . 12/23/2010
ROTFLMAO! X)) that was totally funny.. i love your story.. :) it reminds me why i adored edward cullen so much. :))) anyway.. update more
Angeltales321 chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
Update! it's really good
amyybri chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
hahahaha xD hilarious please update soon!
sami8290 chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
update soon!
Sammieexx chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
llove it
You-can't-restrain-the-strider chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Mike newton saw her NAKED! poor bella.