Reviews for The Marvelous Ambition of Inanimate Objects
Tempus-Fugit-ad-Infinitum chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
My goodness! This story is truly amazing! It's level of genius is almost offensive to those who lack in creativity! Will there be more? 'cause there should be ;D
Revertigo chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I'm laughing my ass off right now. Seriously...BEST CRACKFIC EVER!
Liesie chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Usually crack!fics don't have much of a plot, but that was delightfully structured, not to mention well-written, humorous, and in-character. Is it possible to write an actual person out of character? Hm. The world may never know.
EusYram chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I knew that those goggles were up to no good! XD

Amazing fic, by the way. It makes me want to try out that generator thingy.

*ZAP*

Generator thingy.

*ZAP*

Uh oh.
b1oom chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is so brilliant! What a bizarre prompt. But you wrote it perfectly! Caribou-kabobs? I can't stop laughing.

{V}
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Best. Fic. Ever. Dude. I keep on having spasms from giggling. I also am attempting to rec this to like everyone -ever-.

You are amazing.
Naeara chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That. Was. Hillarious.

I'm not even American and that was brilliant.

Write another! Write another!
Jupiter Caemen chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG I think this story is hilarous.
Nope.gif chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
*snickers*

The goggles...it's ALWAYS the goggles...

Any ideas of a sequel? They're writing one for the Doc, after all.
KRzyII chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Lolz. Nobody remind me why fics with politicians in them is a bad idea. Cuz this was pretty funny. I like the goggles being doctor horrible. And no Sarah - you DONT know anything about politics :)
Truely Wicked chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I freakin love you! That was hilarious!
Asuka-Was-Here chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Well, that has to be the most cracky fic I've read in awhile... amusing, very amusing (and the mental image of Obama in a rock band playing a didgeridoo... priceless. I love political humor, but political crack is just as awesome sometime). Not sure dragging the Republican crew in did much for the fic (though Horrible!Palin is certainly... interesting... in a bizarre crack way)... I almost think it would have been more amusing if Barack somehow wound up with the goggles. Would love to see a story where that happened and what he'd do in the White House under the influence of The Goggles...

Mostly, I just want to say that Dr. Horrible Goggles teh win.

For that matter, the Terrible Crossover Fic Idea Generator rocks my socks as well.

Anyway, this made me laugh, so I've gotta thank you for that alone (even if laughing at obscene hours of the morning does tend to annoy the rest of my family) :)
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
XD XD XD Definitely on my favorites! Excellent job! A few curse words, and I would have made the Jello frozen yogurt, but meh. One of the funniest things I've read this week! The high-backed chair? Barack AndRoll? Caribou-kabobs? XD

I also loved how you always referred to the characters by their first name- increased the humor as the fic went on!

Good show. 9.4 out of 10.
Winter Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
LOL, this is probably the most cracky thing I have ever read and yet... I love it to pieces. XD Great job.
YamiHaruko chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Palin's looking forward to a brand new day, isn't she? -hides- Oh goodness, crackfic indeed. Very silly. I liked the rock band bit. Hehe.