Reviews for Theory of Percussion
Pudding-chan chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
I love it. I love how well you write about the Neji and Sasuke.
xxasianicexx chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
hope you update soon!

amazing fic. Left me speechless. I cant believe Neji would hit lee, and im glad that neji didnt turn into one of sasuke's dogs automatically, it gives suspense to the story. ] waiting for an update xDD
xKillingPerfectionx chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
I've really enjoyed reading this story so far. Like your reviewers before me have mentioned, you did an excellent job staying true to their character. Ah, and kuddos especially for keeping Neji in line. I see many authors protray Neji as a weakling who brusts into tears easily, and it disappoints me some. (: Thank you for making my day!

Teehee.

Anywho, my point is, you're doing a spiffy job. (who says spiffy nowadays..?) Excellent work. I'm looking forward to your next update.

-xKillingPerfectionx
sacha chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I Love it.

The story is original and I find that you portrait Neji and Sasuke in such as way that it is believable.

I love the plot also.

Please continue!
xxasianicexx chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
wow! thats an incredible fic you've written. It's realy captivating! hope you update it!
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
wow this story is crazy intense! but i totally love it! I hope its not over and please update soon!
Song-of-Insanity chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
You brat... you stopped it at the worst possible place...

Or is it the best possible place?

Goddammit! Why are you so good? And why have you not updated yet! *shrieks*

But I'm glad that Neji got away... or not glad... cuz things were getting good... as of right now, however, I'm slightly confused... but that's to be expected, ne?

Anyway... you're still one of my favorites! I don't think you've had one single thing out of character. I hope you get the next chapter up soon! Love ya!
Song-of-Insanity chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Wow... this is really good.

I don't know about the uke/seme ooc thing, but I do know that I can't stand seeing Neji just bowl over without a fight. Now, I do prefer him on bottom... but I know that he wouldn't ever do it WILLINGLY.

I can't wait until you update, by the way. Peace!
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
You’re right, we love Neji and Sasuke as the way they are glad to hear that…

I’m just so so pissed off, coz people nowadays really like to write about Neji completely like a girl who just can cries, defenseless and do nothing but… arrghh… I’m stressed.

And I think, more author (not all, but more) who wrote NejiSasu that really can keep Sasuke in character than they are who wrote SasuNeji -shrug- that’s why, I refused to read Neji as an uke for this month, maybe forever –hyperbola- Xp

I know that Neji and Sasuke being together means ‘ the great seme battle ever’ and it’s hard (but so fun) to write bout them, and I feel disappointed when someone decided to make it easy with swings one of their character, like absolutely being a girl things T.T

I choose them to be my fav. in Naruto, not only coz their looks, but more coz their personality, their past, sadness that made them strong, and how can they turn and act like a girl is beyond me –sarcasm-

Sorry for the essay Xp…

Forgive me, I’m sounded so rude… sorry… (also for my bad English)…

But I’m not going to flame anyone, it’s their right to wrote about Naruto’s chara as they pleased

But I know, you’ll keep them in their character as best as you can (I found it in this chapter) and please, don’t let me down with Neji’s things I adore him so much…

I enjoyed read this chapter, it’s getting interesting, naughty Sasuke, what will you do to my Neji? O.o

I wonder, what will happen in Konaha when they know that Neji is missing, What will Neji do when his chakra back?

Hope u’ll update soon
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wow..great

Neji will become SasUKE's medic-nin, i wonder what will he do. Kukuku -evil grin-

it's gonna be NejiSasu right? Coz i don't like Uke Neji, people wrote about him with so much OOCnes when he turns into an Uke, he's a SEME.. But it's your chooise, as i fans, i just can hope that it'll be NejiSasu

update,update..
SouthParkfan2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
ho... interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter! PLease update soon! I guess Neji would make a good medic-nin...
Hanai-kun chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Ahh, Neji as Sasuke's medic-nin? 8D Awesomeness.

Or was it medic-nin and sex-slave? XDD

It's nice anyways. I've always imagined Neji must have some medic skills. And SasuNeji? Can't wait to read more.

Update soon and keep writing!