Reviews for Sleeping Angel
Iuterpi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh my god. This was cute to perfection. Everytime I imagine a possible scenario where these two get domestic I always imagine these kind of situations happening all the time. This short fluffy stories warm my heart always.
Ahsirk chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I died from the sweetness of it all. I can't get enough of this stuff.
venz07 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Absolutely cute.
countwes chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
:) loved it great job
Bleeding Hopes chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This is one heart warming oneshot :D

Natsuki was so cute and Shizuru's plan was very sweet.

Thanks for the share!
Tomari-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
that one was really sweet, i liked it alot. my gf goes to bed before me almost every night..maybe i'll do something like that to wake her up
chum-sa chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Nicesweet story! i think natsuki umm look like a cute puppy who wait for her master..haha

**Please continue other stories too..i'm waiting**
mgcbs chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Adorable.

Enough said.
Olivia U. L chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
So cute, both ShizNat and the fact that you would write something this sweet for your gf! Nice to read some cuddle fics between the sexy ones. Keep up the good work )
negitorine chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
such an awesome story! so cute too and also keep up the good work. your awesome!
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Okay that was adorable/cute! Thanks for the read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
catco chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
*.* very very cute, I like this Shiznat
jquackers chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aww, that was just completely adorable. I loved Shizuru's plan to wake Natsuki up. It was loving and cute. (:

This really made me smile, and when I say that I mean a genuine one that I don't usually smile. Heh, it's just so adorable.

Thank you!