Reviews for Cocoon
Catheryne chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I loved it! :) I adore those types of fics when we can see exactly how it can work. Write more :))
krola chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow they are so cute! I needed to read something like that...
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
He fears one day they’ll fall asleep of exhaustion and they’ll die, burned together to a crisp. It’d be quite fitting. Passionate lovers they are.

haha! loved that part. :) The rest was great! so touching
cupcakeslover chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
oh. this is just lovely.

there isn't another word to describe it.

cute, lovely, sweet.

so IC.
CarolCB chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I just found this story. As always your writing is just perfect. I loved Chuck and Blair midnight conversation. I wish we could get scenes like this between them in the show...
temmyy chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
amazing, just amazing. u alwayz manage to blow me away.
SweetBlackAngel16 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i love this story

chuck and blair are perfect for eachother!
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I know I reviewed this at your LJ (so not stalking you there, lol ) but I logged in just to make it a favorite story of mine. Still feeling a warm and soft and of course, I love the Dorota mention.

~CT
Bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
so cute! I love it. I got little butterflies just reading this because I could just picture it in my head.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
loved it update soon
imjustwriting chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I love Chuck and Blair together. I really do. ]
Crybaby001 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This is a very sweet story. I love them together. Great job. I wish we could see more of those CB on tv.
chairalltheway chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This was really sweet! Nice work!
flipped chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
okei.. i forgive you. although this is an entirely different story, the happy and sweet note truly made my day.

note: totally random but you hinted bout blair's hair color. i agree with you on that.
sassybtsweet11 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008