Reviews for Cocoon
delphin4ik chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
No doubt I LOVE it, it's so sweet and so cute
DefineDelicate chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
haha Isabelle, are you dying for a mushy scene as much as i am? Gah Endgame My Love ENDGAME :D woot!

awesome One-shot. makes me happy that i ship these too :)

xoxo

so effin sweet.
moarchair247 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Sigh, that was dreamy*
puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
He fears one day they’ll fall asleep of exhaustion and they’ll die, burned together to a crisp.

Oh!

That's a lovely expression lol.

It's very plausible though.

You know, I'm not a fan of facial hair.

At all.

But for Ed, I'd make an exception.

There's no doubt about that.

;)

Chuck Bass, a teddy bear!

That's such a cute analogy.

I can imagine it, all cuddly and soft.

-sighs-

Loved the sweetness of this

But it also had that snark that I think are essential to Chuck and Blair.

]

s2 xoxo
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Aww, this was so cute! Cute, but not overly mushy which is pretty damn rare. Your descriptions are flawless, just enough and they're not too over-the-top. Blair and Chuck were perfectly in character even thought they were being their secret selves that only appear when they're alone together. If that sentence made any sense at all. Basically, you're amazing and this was such a great little pick me up. Love it!
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
really like it - and I can see it totally because in the dark, away from peope and reality - I can see them being like that together :)
ClassicBeauty23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Oh Chuck and Blair goodness is my favorite! How can you not love these two? I mean really! The way you write them is just amazing! You know them so well and I just love reading everything by you! Haha Chuck wanting to go to sleep and Blair just antagonizing him was priceless! I love how he was going to stay at the end! Just per perfection! Everything about this was per perfection, actually haha!
purplegabby123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was super sweet! I love them being cute together!
ashtondene chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I really like this one shot, not really fluff or smut, but nothing tragic and depressing. Great job!
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
aw...this is sweet and absolutely irresistable. I love it. )
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
*SQUEAL* This is so totally them. I love that they can be themselves around each other and not put up the walls.

I love it from Chuck's POV. The emotions, the touches..*swoon* And the convo was great. (especially the hair...)

This was a perfect piece of fluff. *giggles* We need this on the show.
blair4eva chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
oh isabelle.. after all our convos today I thought this was beautiful! great job! tear in my eye I want this so badly..
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
-claps- You already know I FLOVED this, but I had to tell you again...

And that I spotted three mistakes I missed. -pouts- LMAO. It probably wouldn't bug me as much if one of them wasn't "small little" because I'm always telling Real Life people to stop saying it.

I think it got its revenge.

Again. FLOVED. Favorited. -kiss-