Reviews for Cocoon
purplegabby123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
That was super sweet! I love them being cute together!
ashtondene chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I really like this one shot, not really fluff or smut, but nothing tragic and depressing. Great job!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
aw...this is sweet and absolutely irresistable. I love it. )
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
*SQUEAL* This is so totally them. I love that they can be themselves around each other and not put up the walls.

I love it from Chuck's POV. The emotions, the touches..*swoon* And the convo was great. (especially the hair...)

This was a perfect piece of fluff. *giggles* We need this on the show.
blair4eva chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
oh isabelle.. after all our convos today I thought this was beautiful! great job! tear in my eye I want this so badly..
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
-claps- You already know I FLOVED this, but I had to tell you again...

And that I spotted three mistakes I missed. -pouts- LMAO. It probably wouldn't bug me as much if one of them wasn't "small little" because I'm always telling Real Life people to stop saying it.

I think it got its revenge.

Again. FLOVED. Favorited. -kiss-
D chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
love the mushyness
RL92chic chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Oh, that was so sweet!

Everytime I see that you have posted a new fic, I read it slowly so it won't come to an end too soon. I'm quite a fan of your work.
dazzledeyes chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I accidentally added this to my story alert...ignore that. I was trying to favorite it. Haha.

Anyway, this is sweet and cute and so CB. My favorite part was, "Chuck Bass is a big teddy bear." That was *squee!* I loved it!
xxktnxx chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
i loved this
IAmNowACheckerboardChick chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
oh my gosh! that was beyond cute! Like, the sweetest fanfic ever! I love musy-cute one shots. I looved it!
gizzymoon chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
beautiful. Just beautiful. I loved it.
WolfGirl1618 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Aw! I want to see them like this, dammit! There wasn't any C/B at all in the last episode, which was especially disappointing because it was Blair's BIRTHDAY! But anyway...this was perfect. I can see Chuck being uncomfortable with intimate moments like these but secretly loving it at the same time. We all know this Bass is hooked. : )
mySOLEloveisMASEY chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
fizliz23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Aw! Love the one shot, soo completely adorable.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »