Reviews for Addictions
mlw928 chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
I have just discovered your stories. I have to say they are great. I think I have read almost all of them. How often do u update? U left this at such a place...do u plan on finishing or r u done with this story?
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
next chapter please
dani7603 chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
so i just read this sotry again an di love it

i hope u do finish it some time no rush though

keep up the great work
rhodesl chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I absolutely love this story. I see you have it on hiatus. Do you think you will continue it? I check it frequently and was just wondering. Promise there is no pressure as I could never write stories, I just thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks
Mallory83 chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
I am loving this story. Please update soon
Sprinkle of Fanfic chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
Holy fucking shit! Jake raped Bella? :O
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
i loved it it was so intence i love it hope to read more i really liked it
Sprinkle of Fanfic chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow, this is awesome!
mommymac0508 chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
Well love this story too I read all 9 chapters today I couldn,t stop so update soon please
Kimblekn chapter 9 . 6/23/2009
What a cliff hanger! I loved it! Poor Bella! :( Good luck with the baby! It's almost July! :D
Team Alice chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
YAY! for Jake being the bad guy, boo for you not updatting! For shame! : )
cravingtwilight chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
OMFG totally blew my mind! jake/james just wow!
cravingtwilight chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
I think the disguises were a perfect idea. im glad that edward brought up james to bella and wanted to know what her feelings were. i love the side story of kates investigation. the confrontation w. her and bella was really good. james discovery of B/V was excellent as well-glad they left though before she saw so they wouldnt ruin her night in addition to Kate already dampening it.
cravingtwilight chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
wow that was a great background story and flashhback w. kate! really good! and yummy closet sex...i want a bigger closet!
cravingtwilight chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Fantastic Lemon! (i love how you ended the chapter w. Alive being suspicious of the car outside)