Reviews for Addictions
cravingtwilight chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Ok, I know you posted this chapter awhile ago, but...CONGRATULATIONS! Do you know yet if it is a boy or girl? :)

This chapter was really great btw, and I love how you wove James back into it, very sneaky.
cravingtwilight chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
yay lemony goodness!;)
cravingtwilight chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Great dialogue, flows well, is witty, fun banter,excellent :)
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Lindsey,

This was a really fun read! I think you did a great job in 3POV. I love your plot, like all of your stories its very interesting and intriguing-you have a great imagination! Excited to read all the chapters you have written for this story today. :)Erika
domisgone chapter 9 . 5/4/2009
Ugh. I should of known that was coming.

Now I feel like throwing up too. What fucking asshole. Seriously...

Ugh. Fuck Jacob.

Oh, and mind my french... heh.
latuacantante4him chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
Well, I hope the police get Jake. Ass! He needs to rot in jail. I hope his being caught will help Bella heal. Enjoyed it.
jupiter2005 chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
oh crap wander what billy will say when he finds out what his son did to bella. charlie is going to kill jake when he sees him along with emmett and the rest. i feel for jake but he has it coming. i pray u update soon.
MissRe chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. Of course you won't feel like writing!

It was an excellent chapter - the family knows now. And to find that connection to Jake, how horrible for bella! You did a great job writing it though. I'm glad that she is fighting for her self. Awesome work.
MissRe chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Well, Edward is going to have his hands full taking care of Bella - what a horrible thing for Jake to do to her. I'm glad that James is the good guy. I hope that he give her the closure he needs and moves on. Jasper is interesting... hm... Great job.
MissRe chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
yes, I think closure would be good for them. Kate I think took it a little too far. I kinda wish that Tony could have been created for Victoria and Edward could just be Edward with Bella. LOL Loved the chapter!
Melolabel chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one. So sorry to hear of your sad news, hope all is well.
CaroleLeo chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
I love your writing, as always.

Three of a Kind was one of my favs a long time ago...the Perv Pack are usually good about their picks!

Thanks for the update - never disappointed.
coxie chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
the chapter was so worth the wait. I actually had a feeling part way through the chapter that things were going to happen like that. Oh my god..poor Bella..( This is going to get even more interesting. Great job!
thatgirljen chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
I loved Bring me to life, I thought it was so awesome. So its now being published? Im totally buying it. Lies inside is going to be the name of it? How long do you think the process will be before it is available to buy? Congratulations btw!
nermalasu chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
wow, great chapter. bella is being so strong. as soon as seth said uncle billy i knew it was bad. i actually thought jake was gonna be there! thanks for the update, my condolences.
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »