Reviews for Addictions
L5472 chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Just caught up and whoa... Bella's got a ton of issues waiting for her in the next chapter! Can't wait ;)
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Whoa! This chapter was a rollarcoaster wasn't it!

I did not see Jake raping Bella coming at all! Nor did I see James saving Bella happening either! Amazing chapter! Can't wait to see what effect this has!
ladycrisa chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
No! I just started reading this story today and was so enjoying until I realized there were no more chapters :( But that ok, because this story is AWESOME and I am so hooked. You have given some great suggestions for other stories, plus I can read more of your stuff in the mean time.

Also you mentioned in the A/N of chapter 6 that you were going to have a follow up to Three of a Kind called "Breakfast". Is that still gonna happen, because I am so looking forward to that one. Three of a Kind is one of my most favorite One-Shot!

Well anyway, AWESOME writing and can't wait for more!
iamtheband chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
i can't wait til edward's back in teh story!
vampluvr25 chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Great plot twist making james good and jake bad... The whole situation makes me wonder if bellas old feelings for james are gonna resurface after he saved her life.
Prpurpledragon chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
CONGRATULATIONS! This story has me so hooked. It's 2:00am and I have to be up at 6:30 to get the girls ready for school, but I can't stop reading.
Prpurpledragon chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Your story is truly amazing. You truly have talent. Can't wait to read more.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
omg poor bella!
jupiter2005 chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
man i hope edward finds this out and also that bella does not go back to james. at least his debt is paid by saving her.
dani7603 chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
omfg i cant belive that dickwad raped her ima fucking punch him in the face that baastard uuggh and james i really hope she doesnt let him back into her life i knowshe wont

EB r so happy im so gald they found each other after somany years and they r helping each other stay clean

keep up the great work cant wait for an update
coxie chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
this is like a roller coaster and i love it...my heart was beating a hundred miles an hour. i definitely didn't expect james to come in and save the day. it was so scary.
coxie chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
wow, where to start...fabulous chapter! lots of craziness thrown in there all at once..the moving in, the stalkery ex..and then they all know the alter egos...lordy this is gonna be one crazy ride, but i think i'm up for it )
coxie chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
holy christ! i just gasped so loud at the mention of james at the end that i scared my husband and my dog!
coxie chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
sweet and amazingly beautiful...but i have a feeling that it's probably not going to be all flowers and love...i can hope though ) really a very good and interesting story so far.
coxie chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
wow that was a mindblower of a chapter! very good! i had to laugh at dirty carlisle checking out bella's "curves" )
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »