Reviews for The Clans
kawtharthegreat chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
please update soon
Nata-san chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
O.M.G. I. LOVE. THIS. SO. FUCKING. MUCH. YAY! Please tell me it's not over...
AnimeYaoiFangirl100 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I was wondering if you have written more of it or not because I want to read more of it
Will This Night-Drag-On chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I've seen a few pther Akatsuki-as-warriors stories, but this one has to be the best I've seen. It draws one in.

Please Continue!
Wanderer of Souls and Light chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This story is wonderfully original, mixing the problems they would have to face as cats in the wild on another clans territory without realizing it. Including the aspects of information gathering.

In other words, a epic beginning, awesome job!

I was wondering, however, if this would have Yaoi [or any romance besides Konan and Pein for that matter]? Just curious as to how that would affect the plot and all... Because you did mention Den mates, but that could simply mean they sleep in the same place or something else. :D

The part with Hidan calling Kakuzu an elder was hilarious! Poor Kisame's tail, I hope it didn't cause any permanent damage. Tobi was kept from following Zetsu-san! *cries* Anywho, yay for Konan! Pein as well, I guess...

Well, that's it for my rambling. Hope I didn't bore or confuse everyone to much! Ja ne!,

YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
:D Yay~ Originality! I look forward to more. *nod*
ShadowIce22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Haha this is halarious, imagining all the Akatski members as cats, but it's

really well-written, I really like it!

Please update soon! I can't wait to see the Akatski members trying to deal with a warrior life haha :D

Heki564 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
this is a good story! i dont think you said what kisame looked like though...
Fuzzyfur9 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
it's good. will you do more?