Reviews for The Cave II
Lehna chapter 2 . 3/7
All your ideas are interesting, and it's very difficult to choose.
I love your number two. Yes, it has been done and done, but there can't be too much mating season fics.
Number three seems interesting, I think it would be a longer fic than number two.
Number one... maybe, I think that I'd read the first chapters, if you write it, and decide after if I like it.
ans90jas10 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Please write one and two *v*
HyouRyuu chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I love both part one and two. and you had me lol-ing at the end of the chapter. keep up the good work.

Hyouryuu
Robbie Asylum chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I like the ideas number 2 and 3. Yes Mating season is over done, but if its a good story, then it doesn't really matter, now does it? And as to 4, i do have an idea. Weather or not ill write it, that all depends.
OceanSprings chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
i would LOVE to see some bondage, oh and i think 1 could be very good.
Neptunesdemon chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Being the pervert that I am, I opt for choice number two.
Emeraldawn chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Is it bad to say thank god you're writing again? I haven't had any good Inuyahsa stories in a long time. Especially slash
4EverReading18 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I like suggestion 1 and 3 more than 2 mostly because there would be more of a plot rather then just a lot of sex. Can't wait to read more from you :)
LadyKaa 28 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I noticed you do more Inuyasha/Kouga. Have tried Sesshoumaru/Inuyasha or /Kouga? I would like to see a fic almost along the same line as the cave, but using Sesshoumaru as seem and Inuyasha as uke. I have never seen one with Sess wanting to with him and inu the one holding back. That would be a new twist.
ajj7sunhawk chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
1 please. :) Thank you
fangirl1111 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
will you continue with this story line? it looks like it might have more of a plot!
Icy Doodles chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This and the first one were very imaginative and erotic stories. I loved the way you included Sesshomaru in the process of getting Inuyasha and Kouga together; he was perverted, hilarious, and still hot in his superior, eloquent way. And it was refreshing to see Kouga on bottom. I wouldn't mind seeing what Sesshomaru plans to do with the wolf king. Will the bastard finally fall in love? Or will he finally join in with one of Inuyasha and Kouga's mating sessions? Hm. Thank you for an awesome read, the detail was superb.
Kiku90 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
The only thing I have to complain about is that I feel cheated! I searched SESSHOMARU X Inuyasha NOT KOUGAX Inuyasha. It’s a good story BUT you should seriously change the character setting in the description to KOUGA instead of Sesshomaru. And that applies for both The Cave and The Cave II. It’s one thing if it had been Sesshomaru forcing Inu to take Kouga only to take Inu himself afterwards, which he didn’t do, so the label is wrong and I seriously feel cheated on that aspect only, as I am a serious SesshXInu fan, and not so much InuXKouga!
willtofish chapter 1 . 1/15/2012