Reviews for Alice's New Moon
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Very well done!
Code Purple chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
"She told me everything about everything. I can’t comment on how mad I was. HOW COULD SHE DO SOME OF THOSE THINGS! Hanging out with werewolves! Hiking! Since when did she hike? She saw Victoria? DID SHE EVEN KNOW HOW DANGEROUS SHE IS! And I could tell she wasn’t telling me everything… Aww… poor Harry, I think that’s just sad…" Whos harry?
hiileihawaiiangurl chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
ooh! i like this story!
Cracker.895 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
*Giggles*

I love Alice's 'bounciness' and hyperness.

Keep writing, and I shall go read more stories.

Cracker

XD
Springy MOnkey chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This book new moon from Alice's prespective is very nice and different I should say. Worth reading guys!
Raspberries45 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This was great, I liked reading it from Alice's point of view :D
Carlisle'sPetiteDefenseur chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Okay...The story was great..I know we were in the middle of PMing but I can not PM you anymore because there is a limit of 30 per day and i reached the limit...So i needed to let you know that somhow so I read this story and reviewed it...the story was good btw
MustHaveSlipped chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
wow..
IsaBella Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I loved this story! But can Alice really hear what Edward say?
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I liked the beginning of the story but it is almost like a different person starting writing it half way through. A lot of Alice's reactions/thoughts were completely OOC. What happened?
Nastia Cullen chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
OME! I love it! YAY U FINALLY FINISHED! lol... it was really good tho... r u starting to work on ur next story?