Reviews for Leave me Alone
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Beautiful story
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This is a wonderful, sweet story, filled with love, hope and nobad guys.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Sweet!
herart chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Great story. Not exactly what I expected from a one-shot (albeit not a short-fast one).

It is like very complete. Just a bit ansgty at the beggining but was fast passed. I really liked.
jetzer0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Kai chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Beautiful. But quite cruel. Having to live 50 years without the mostest wonderfullest person in the world after a long and happy life together is cruel. I think I would want to die soon after the love of my life left me and even help along.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Hmmm, wonder why Harry left them copies? Maybe to form their own opinion of people...?
high jinx chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I really loved that story.

HJ
rpeh chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
It's very fluffy but still quite lovely. Thank you.
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was very good and very touching I liked how you took us from the day after the battle to the day Harry died in his adventure before his next great adventure.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Excellent!
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
fact that it should be rated T instead of K, beautiful story. Offbto the next one. :). If you do still read reviews please let me know. Not surebif your still on this site or if its just your wonderful stories. :)
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Fantastic story..just hate those security codes[messed up letters]
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is very sweet and tenderly done. Thank you for this story.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Runecutter chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
So sweet! So cool! So awesome.

I couldn't stop to laugh when i reached the "discussion" at the burrow three days after the battle... So canon compliant, so fitting and yet so unexpected, a great idea to use in such a fiction!

The touch to let all the ones left behind welcome them back warmly and without regrets or reproaches was a nice twist too, i wouldn't have thought that it could be so nice to reunite them and yet it does work.

I'm not too sure if it really needed the long epilogue, yet another happy death scene with gladly reunited alltime lovers and so on and ever further, but up to the first schoolday of the twins i've absolutelly loved this fine, mood lifting variation of the Going to Australia/Leaving the Wizworld Fiction! Afterward i still find it acceptable, but am not quite so enthusiastic... You've done a wonderful job!