Reviews for The Terror of Haruhi Suzumiya and Ranma Saotome
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Ooh.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next pleae continue!
Geremias12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
bueno, apesar de no leer bien ingles, me ha encantadeo el capitulo 1, jajaja, voy por capitulo 2
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Ah bugger. It's dead. It was a fine piece of work and I can see how writing in first person can be difficult.
chronodekar chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
(_)

Please, more !

-chronodekar
Lord Mortensen chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
hey can you updated? I love this fanfic..please, update soon
Chiba Hiro chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
It feels like I just read something off of a history book, literally. Anyway, good job, keep it up!
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is an epic win AWESOME IDEA :D
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Interesting twists and turns. Putting Ranma into the world of Haruhi Suzumiya would be like dropping a freshly cut chicken drumstick into a tank full of hungry piranha. Oh the chaos it would cause. Haruhi won't be bored, but then again realizing that super-powered martial artists exist might result in more of them showing up. Gotta take into account the Haruhi factor here.

Kyon accepted Ranma's curse a bit too easily. Yeah he's used to dealing with weird shit a lot because of the SOS Brigade and Haruhi but he's still shocked by things sometimes. He would be way more shock by a boy who can turn into a girl than he was, but after the initial shock wears off he'll come to accept it as one of those things that just happens around Haruhi.

Overall, its a good story. Only has a few errors here and there but for the most part its pretty good. Please consider continuing this story.
Kapola Nuva chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
I like the story so far! cant wait for more
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 8/8/2009

continue

soon

thanks!
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
a very inventive story that seems very well written and I hope you continue on with this
UmbreJoltChu chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Very interesting. I think you managed to capture Kyon's unique style of narration rather well. He still has his deadpan snarkiness, while shifting between acting as if he was there one moment, and recounting a story the next, just as he does in the series itself. I also like the interesting monolouges Kyon goes off on in his head (for example, his explanation of Logic in chapter 1) and his intersting metaphors. Moving on to Ranma, I'll admit, the whole "prince" business threw me off for a bit, but I quickly got back on track after his explanation. I am at a loss for words as to describe my feelings of how you portray Ranma here, having no positive or negative opinion of it. It's like something's off, but I can't quite determine what it is. Curious. I do look forward to more, keep up the good work.
Violet Shadows chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Excellent, Kyon is deeply amusing and the cross is both interesting and well narrated.