Reviews for Mad World: Temp Working Title
anna-varis chapter 11 . 8/14
Murdock and Charlie are so cute together. And soooo bad that the story is not finished.

Will they make it to the helicopter? Does Charlie manage to get her father safely to the hospital?
Lynn chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Good story.
The10thHatter chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I would like to say that Murdock is AWSOME, and your fic is the best friggin thing evar! and now i would like to say my story

Okay once apon a time there was a girl named Trinity *Cough-ME-Cough* and she was very depressed cause she got assulted by her step dad and her mom didnt give a rats but about her, and at shcool everonce thought she was crazy cause she bit, punched, and threatened a kid cause they pissed her off caquse they called her quoet "Trinatard" and so she became very depressed when she got to middle school...

Now Trinity's grades began to drop and so did her weight cause her mother would send her to her bed without meals for simply snaking on 1 SINGLE "Oreo" so after threatening a teacher {She was wrongly convicted but thats another story for another day} she was sent to anger managment, in a class with a ugly con-man, a tired fat-but, 2 bi-polar b's

Now she's in 8th grade and she started to cut herself using a razor blade, the resaon she hadnt died yet was becuase she would care for her wounds and let them heal only to make brand new ones, cause sure she wanted to die but she didnt have the GUTS so she enjoyed the pain, it was punishing herself for not being a good enough person to have someone love her, not her family, not her friends, no-one. then some one in her class noticed some blood on her shirt and they found out about the cutting so in front of the WHOLE school she was taken to the crazy hospital...

Now its summer break and she is being thereatened by her father to get sent back to the hospital and in the last week alone she has managed to break a window, get her bike stolen, and change her beatiful strawberry blone hair to a dark depressing black. She crys herself to sleep every night praying to god that she doesnt wake up, and somethings she hopes she will meet some one as crazy as her,

I am Trinity Joy Eidsnes
themurdockian1 chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
what a great story! will you ever finish it? please continue!
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Please do finish this great fic one day.
Risi-Chan chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
This is excellent! I love it and I really hope that you continue it! Please finish it!
Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
OHMYGOD.

WHYYY DID YOU STOP?

update?

**obsessed with story**
angel19872006 chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
Please not a cliffhanger please update
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
wow, great story, really like charlie - she's good for murdock

hope you'll continue this story, definitely worth reading!
Dinloth chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
This is really an amazingly written story! I never seen Murdock so sexy :D The lemons are very tasty. VERY tasty :)

Characters aren't OOC. Storyline is reliable and compelling. You managed to mix action with romance perfectly.

I especially loved when Charlie aimed a gun at BA. That was hilarious :D

I know that this story is old but if you even wish to continue writing - I'm here :D
mstef chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
can you please do a spin off with vivian and hannibal? haha :)
Jaldabaoth666 chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
Absolutely fantastic fic.

This has to be the best A-Team story I've read. Everyone is in character, and Charlie is very well fleshed-out.

And I just LOVE what you've done with Murdock. ;)

I look forward to the next chapter!
Kat chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Moremoremoremoremore please! :D You have the best fanfic for Murdock that I've been able to find, which is ridiculous considering he's one of the best parts of the A-Team and should have so many more people writing than this.. Anyway, it's really great, I'm looking forward to reading more!
mstef chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
this story is so good! you really should finish it!
Kelsey chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
I love your story! But now I've read all the chapters :( Please post more!