Reviews for 015: The Unhappy Prince
MKAAB chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
AWWW, I love "Lurking in the Shadows," and I'm on my second time reading it. I'm so glad I found this to give a little glimpse of the future. so cute!
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I just found this story, and have to say that I just loved it - particularly when you had Rillian indicating "That He Was Not Happy." My oldest nephew's daughter is six months old and she is already teething. I can imagine what my grand-niece's parents must be going through.
jc'amour chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
this was adorable, and now i know where lurking in the shadows is going :)
jc'amour chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
this was adorable, and now i know where lurking in the shadows is going :)
Lilcalibaby2002 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Look! Babies! Ooh, cute! Is this supposed to be a stand-alone or a preview of things to come? Either way...babies! Nice job!
bon chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I like that it ties in with Lurking. I also like how Caspian is such a good Father. Keep up the good work
emeraldteardrops chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was sweet. :) I liked it.
Spangleypony chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
lovely, sweet story, especially where Caspian picks Rillian up. Whats the timeline, was Caspian king and the same time as Susan and her siblings? Or did Susan stay in Narnia the second time?

Good story, a few grammer errors e.g. 'your mother and I's' should be your mothers and mine. :)
spacecadette chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aww... it was so cute... I love Caspian as a dad and I totally agree with your stance on fandom... I used to be a Literati shipper from Gilmore Girls and I still am so I still watch vids and the read the occasional fic but the message boards have just kind of died... It's sad when it happens and I do fear for this pairing also however sometimes real life just gets in the way.

Anyway, loved your story.
onelastchance chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
i hope you haven't gotten my hopes up about how Lurking really ends with this! very cute.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
OMG! That was freaking adorable. So I totally thought the summary was a play on words and Caspian was unhappy but this was so much better! Mean Caspian becomes Daddy Caspian...awsome