Reviews for Forgotten
Q3APo chapter 9 . 10/17
this is a sad story ;_; i should stop read but i cant stop. this story captivates me. very good but sad.
DPfruitloop chapter 9 . 5/31
Okay first of all I have to applaud your writing style bit is in depth and although there was smut, it was smut that moved the story along and it added depth to the story, unlike most fanfics do. Secondly, I loved how you kept the reader as confused as its characters, I really felt Ed's confusion and Roy's despair. It had me guessing and thinking and I couldn't put my phone down until I finished it. Thank you for writing this, and I will defiantly look into any other fan fictions you produce in the future. :) chapter 9 . 5/26
OH. MY. GOD. What is this?! Amazing. I cannot BELIEVE how fortunate I am to have stumbled across this haunting peace of work. Simply mindblowing.
Elvenlaughter chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
What a crazy, perfect ending! I LOVE the idea of Ed raising a little Mustang. And his explanation of his sacrifice at the Gate is heartbreaking! But of course, the beauty of it is that young Roy will never know. So that's a relief at least. Man. So crazy. Such a weird, wonderful story.
Silverblade1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow. Wow. Wow...

I was so hoping you wouldn't go there with that Al and Ed thing, but you did, and it totally creeped me out. It's still creeping me out. -_- Poor Ed, poor Ed! And serious's hard to feel sympathy for him because I've seen him with Ed and Ed has done EVERYTHING for his brother. But, if he was locked away in a virtual, solitary prison for years...I can see him walking away with some serious issues. *shudders*

Kudos to Ed. I think he's more forgiving than Al. Maybe a little too forgiving. Then again, when it comes to Al, I think he attributes everything back to his mistake that cost Al his body. Awww...poor Ed!

And, he was just in the doghouse with the military. I felt so bad for him. Riza's reactions to him were hurtful but understandable...and that moment in the office between them: INTENSE! I think that was the most intense moment for me in the story. But, I'm glad that, at least between them, things worked out.

I really liked how Roy took care of Ed and really did have his best interests at heart, and the ending was hopeful for them both. :)

Okay, enough ramblings. Great story (even the creep me out moments)! If ever you decide to write a one-shot/sequel delving more into Ed raising Roy, I would totally read that. Love your writing!
Zenathea chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Wow, twisted and creep and sad and horrifying and! This was definitely exactly what you promised and so so good. I'm so glad that you ended the story the way you did. Gods, I felt so bad for Roy. I'm really happy what you did for him here...I mean, really, really happy. He so did not deserve all that had happened to him.
anonymous chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Wow.. at times I was actually afraid of what was happening to them and how they truly seemed to be absolutely lost and on the edge that was so done so masterly. A truly well written piece. Thank you.x
Oh you, how do you always manage to write such amazing stories even when they're creepy and disturbing as hell? haha
hypercell chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Totally worth it! BLEW MY MIND! It was AMAZING! WOW! I love it, and If you ever write about anything more from this story, I will gladly read it. Or have you already done so? I better check, just in case. AMAZING STORY! The ending was so perfect, and duh, why didn't I think of that? :)
hypercell chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
This story is so beyond creepy it isn't even funny. I have goosebumps. I don't usually read stories like this, but this is so good, I can't stop reading.
Satoshi-H chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
you get so many kudos

this is the craziest mindfuck I've read in a long time

i seriously love you right now

i loved the choppy and creepy way Ed thought while he was kinda crazy, lol. you have no idea how many times I flinched, but in a good OHMYGODTHATSCREEPYEEEES way.

3 love this hella
Areus Bookworm chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
What a great ending. An even better story. Really enjoyed it, thanx for writing it!
mebh chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
Really excellent storytelling. I read this yonks ago, then only remembered it the other day. It's now taken me 2 hours to track it down again, if not more. I'm glad I did.

Very sad, but also... hopeful ending.

Thanks for sharing.