Reviews for Running on Adrenalin
RCAM chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
This was adorable. Love Martha/Tennant. I wish we could've seen this come to fruition on the show.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
*applauds* Wonderful ending to a wonderful story! I love how quickly Martha shuts him up with pillow creases. Sounds just like her. Keep writing; you do a Fantastic job!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Again, I have to praise you for the excellence of this ficlet. You in no way exaggerated the pain, or the characters' reactions to them, and yet you gave us a scenario that leaves us with Doctor-feels and (as a wonderful bonus) could very well come straight from an episode! I don't know if I'm the only one out there who does this, but I have a sort of (possibly twisted) enjoyment when my favorite characters are wounded/dying/nearly dying...don't ask me why, 'cause I'm not sure myself. But there you go. Maybe that's why I like this story so much.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
"You already know that, Rose." - That was when you broke my heart in this chapter.
Good explanation of the adrenalin toxic; and I appreciate how your story includes hurt!Doctor and slightly whump!Doctor, but not taking it to the extreme or making it OOC. There are very few fics that I've read that keep it within sensible limits. Points to you for not exaggerating the pain, or making anyone out-of-character.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Lovely, lovely! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet, seeing as this is one of my favorite fics. I'm glad you found a (sensible) way to cure Lazlo; I liked him and Tallulah together. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
This was absolutely brilliant! I really enjoyed it! :D I hope you continue to write fics!
Rowana1 chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
*Adds to favourites* This was bloody BRILLIANT! Oh wow, I was wondering afterwards if The Doctor could've fixed Lazlo...I LOVED THIS FANFIC! Kudos to you! ;
Hogster chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I loved this story too! It was amazing! Can you write another one like these? Please?
The Buzz chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
I absolutely loved this-your writing is wonderful, you've got both the Doctor and Martha's characters and voices down pat, and you put the Doctor through the wringer to boot. Thanks for a fantastic read!
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Oh sweet.

Thanks for writing.
timano chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Ah-finally, an explanation for the Plasmavore blood-draining that makes sense! I'd give you a 10 out of 10 stars for that bit alone, but the rest of the story was just as good.

So, um, 10 out of 10 stars...
Tana112 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Please write more like this! They're great!
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Wow, this is such an amazing fic! It's something I kept thinkng; I mean, the Doctor KEEPS getting hurt the first few episodes of season 3, and nothing's ever said. Really great to have your fics to fill in the gaps! And such good fics, too...hope to see more from you soon...
SciFiGeek14 chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
One of the better Martha storys. Martha's my favorite! )
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
DUDE! A perfect end to a perfect fic! :) tho i STILL didn't know they had showers on board the TARDIS...cuz in series 2 he sleeps in a guest bedroom at rose's place and rose always brings her dirty laundry home to her mum to get her to wash it. and you would think that if the tardis had enough running water there would be enough for a laundry room as well. ;) just saying. ;)

'sides, if i were martha, i'd be wantin' to take a sneaky-peekie. :: innocent look :: wat? ;)

~your pal,