Reviews for Fun and Games
prohibidofumar chapter 38 . 8/25
You're joking, are you kidding me? You didn't finish the story? What hurt writing a small ending chapter?!
You could have at least said in the summary thar you abandoned the story
alove1d chapter 38 . 7/28
Please update. I need to know if Spencer is ok now.
HHumbleRN chapter 38 . 7/23
Wow. I loved this story. I couldn't stop reading and it is now one of my favorites. I don't know if you even get notifications still when someone comments on your story but if you do I beg you to continue the story. Please! It seems like it was wrapping up anyway, so I guess if you don't continue I'll just assume Reid is in remission and all is well lol. Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully written story!
Sadie chapter 38 . 6/8
OMG! Please load more. Make this story go on for as long as possible. You are such a good writer.
Cant belive you left it there great story
This is still one of my favorites. I do hope you decide to continue! Maybe post this on Ao3? I'd love to bookmark it there!
Goosey416 chapter 38 . 12/25/2015
Best fic I've read in a while!
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
so good.
haven't had one this well written in ages, you really made my day.
Hope this review makes you smile!
And thank you so much for going through with it.
SpencerReid27 chapter 38 . 9/23/2015
No, no, you can not stop there! I adore this fanfic, and I have to admit, I have never really read a story that had even a hint of Spence and Emily romance in it before. I never thought it was plausible (though I suppose Spence and Morgan isn't either but oh well) but it is fantastic in this story. Please update soon, I will be eagerly awaiting it!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2015
I still wanted gideon to be reid hero
Guest chapter 38 . 8/20/2015
finish fast pls
I'm begging u
lightreid chapter 38 . 8/10/2015
Please please please finish this.I still love reading it, but i would so love to read a new chapter.
RubytheRed chapter 38 . 6/30/2015
I love this thus far! Please update and finish the end soon! :D
ReidFan24-7 chapter 23 . 6/25/2015
ok, i'll admit, your creeping me out...
ReidFan24-7 chapter 17 . 6/24/2015