Reviews for Fun and Games
Sarcastic Rain chapter 38 . 5/24
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS AMAZIMG

First off I would like to say that the wierdness of me is only sitting here wincing abt how much scar tissue this poor man is gonna have (I'm a Phlebotomist so I think abt veins alot lol) and trust me I could take up a whole review hust for that topic lol

Second off THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICS ICE EVER READ ITS SO FREAKING AMAZING! THAT ONESCENE WHER IT SAID PRENTISS COULD FEEL RIED BREATHING I ALMOST SCREAMED! I WOULD'VE SCREAMED IF I HADNT BEEN AT WORK(technically shouldn't have been on my phone in the first place) BUT UR SUCH A AMAZING WRITER I FELT MY HEART STOP MORE THEN ONCE AND JUST AHDBJRIX I EMBDJKDB SO AMAZING
strawberry202 chapter 38 . 2/28
Can u update this story pleeeeeease? I've read it over and over again like 3 times and i need tp know how it ends!
Llanea chapter 38 . 2/16
Hi what are the chances of writing one last wee chapter to tell us who thr woman in the dream is who the woman that tried to kill him was what happens between spence and Emily oh and whether hes gonna be ok? I absolutely love this story! So pleased i found it during a random page search.
prohibidofumar chapter 38 . 8/25/2016
You're joking, are you kidding me? You didn't finish the story? What hurt writing a small ending chapter?!
You could have at least said in the summary thar you abandoned the story
alove1d chapter 38 . 7/28/2016
Please update. I need to know if Spencer is ok now.
HHumbleRN chapter 38 . 7/23/2016
Wow. I loved this story. I couldn't stop reading and it is now one of my favorites. I don't know if you even get notifications still when someone comments on your story but if you do I beg you to continue the story. Please! It seems like it was wrapping up anyway, so I guess if you don't continue I'll just assume Reid is in remission and all is well lol. Thank you so much for sharing this beautifully written story!
Sadie chapter 38 . 6/8/2016
OMG! Please load more. Make this story go on for as long as possible. You are such a good writer.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/16/2016
Cant belive you left it there great story
Guest chapter 38 . 4/15/2016
This is still one of my favorites. I do hope you decide to continue! Maybe post this on Ao3? I'd love to bookmark it there!
Goosey416 chapter 38 . 12/25/2015
Best fic I've read in a while!
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 20 . 12/10/2015
amazing!
so good.
haven't had one this well written in ages, you really made my day.
Hope this review makes you smile!
And thank you so much for going through with it.
Le.chaton.d'amitie chapter 38 . 9/23/2015
No, no, you can not stop there! I adore this fanfic, and I have to admit, I have never really read a story that had even a hint of Spence and Emily romance in it before. I never thought it was plausible (though I suppose Spence and Morgan isn't either but oh well) but it is fantastic in this story. Please update soon, I will be eagerly awaiting it!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2015
I still wanted gideon to be reid hero
Guest chapter 38 . 8/20/2015
finish fast pls
I'm begging u
lightreid chapter 38 . 8/10/2015
Please please please finish this.I still love reading it, but i would so love to read a new chapter.