Reviews for Someone to Protect You
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
WHAT IS THIS EPISODE?
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was heart-wrenching! I loved it.

The section with 'the ting of Booths fork when it hit the ground' and Booth being the one initiating the hug ... Ah, warm fuzzy feelings. :)
MistressDarkness chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
aw so sweet. i really wish they had elaborated on this more in the episode. thanks for filling in the blanks :)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
loved it, it was awesome :)
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow! That was wonderful! I have to say that this scene is so close to what I pictured happening in my head after that episode. I still wish sometimes that they had given us just a little bit more after he started to tell her about his father's drinking. But this almost makes up for it. I'm really glad you shared; it was great reading.
LiveFearlessly chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
LOVE IT! so cute! great job! 10/10
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
this could have been the episode! total bonding between them then wham a distraction that prevents the kiss! awesome story!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I think I might cry! That was such an emotional episode! I always figured that either Booth had that perfect(or seemingly so) family, or he was abused. It was so sad to find out it was the latter...Great job with the fic!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Love it...wonderful writing...just...was sweets really necessery?

*g*
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Booth deffinately needs a hug. I really liked this story, it was very sweet... but damn u Sweets!

XD
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This was amazing! I really enjoyed this. I think that you really captured both of their personalities, even in this short little fic.
Kariesue chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
That was absolutely perfect! I love these two and would love them to get together, but as David Boreanaz says, they already ARE together. And any stories that have them rushing into an "I Love You! would be unrealistic. And if they get together ( as a couple) would they still give each other those long, simmering looks of wanting and need? The ones that make us want to scream but continue to watch the show. Perhaps not. Thanks for finishing that episode for us. Again, simply perfect!
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Adorably cute...a great continuation of the last scene! Damn Sweets!
Nezumi4818 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wonderful, i loved it! Just great!
Luvin Lulu chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
What a beautifully written one-shot. Very well done. Hope you will write some more Bones stories soon! :)