Reviews for The Rebirth of the FOH
lela12344 chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
WOW! One of the best stories i've read... In fact adding it to favs. right now! Do you have any tips for a new writer?
hnyswtypie chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
Very interesting. I'm anxious to see where this goes.
Storm Warning chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
I got mentioned! Thanks for updating! Getting really interesting! I like how this chapter had other characters in it and didn't focus mainly on Storm.
SkylarkRequiem chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
Hey! I've finally finished reading this, and I gotta say, I love it! There are a few typos here and there, but nothing too noticeable. It is an enjoyable fic, I like the action sequences as well and the changes in scene.

Look forward to more

-BelieveInDreams
KimDWil71 chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
I love this story so far. What will happen next?
blackrose5242 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
This is getting very interesting! I can't wait until the next chapter! Update soon!

blackrose
Storm Warning chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
O so good! You can not understand how much I am looking forward to the next chapter! Please update! SO GOOD
kendrat199 chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
What the hell? Charles is going to be kidnapped just like Ororo if he meets with Creed. He's one of the most powerful and intelligent beings on the planet and he doesn't think meeting with a guy who supports anti-mutant protests is a bad idea? Rubbish! Also, I need scott to be away from Jean. He reminds me of those old mcdonald commercials when they had the hambugular, that purple nugget guy, and the twins (he's one of the twins). He needs to separate from jean, I know their married, but Gawd! Also, where's the overprotective brother-type figure aka Remy. The only three people I'm not angry at are kitty, logan, and hank. There are a little phrases in your chapters that have added words or repeated words that hinder the entire sentence from making sense, and of course the occassional mispell that everyone makes time to time.

I really do want to read more though. It's going to get BAD!

kendrat199 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Oh, I love multiple man! I only saw him in x-men I, but loved him all the same. I hope those FOH people know what they're doing, wolverine is a cold-hearted killer.

kendrat199 chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Oh no what are they going to do? I seriously think X-men and the Brotherhood should join forces, at least temporarily. Oh well, on to next chapter

kendrat199 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I usually love Remy for taking the initiative to go after Ororo, but I'm proud Logan jumped to the chase. The professor's the best

Storm Warning chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
O intense! Thanks for updating! Getting more interesting each chapter!
Storm Warning chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
O
WrapMeInYourArms chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Interesting. Decision's still out.
Storm Warning chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
O good! Great plot keep it coming! no kitty? But anyway really good!