Reviews for Regret
MMiladinova chapter 6 . 7/7
This is such a great fic... Sad to see it abandoned :( wish I could see more...
anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This story is very good espeacially the plot has a nice flow so keep it up :p
WintersBlueRaven chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
First off, excellent story...loved how you took on the dark ending of JK:JA and explained how your version of Jaden handled it, very good!

About the characters, yes some do seem very powerful but as we all know Luke is almost unbeatable so they are indeed weak in comparison ) I really like Kaite, her attitude is hilarious at the end of chapter 6.

I am amazed at how much Star Wars knowledge you must have, those battle scenes were really intriguing thanks to the detail about the different ships and manoeuvres...I have been wanting to write a JK:JA fanfic but have only played the game and watched a handful of the movies so I doubt I could attempt a fully fledge fanfiction without heaps of research.

Anyway, great story, look forward to reading more!

-WBR
Star Wars Girl chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
Honestly, I think that this is a really good story. I love the beginning with Jaden and Kyle - the scene between those two nearly broke my heart, back in Chapter 3. And I love the Kyle and Luke holding back Jaden part, especially with Rosh. Ah, now I'm going to remember this the next time I play the game, LOL.

And I don't think the OCs are all-mighty, I think you're doing a good job with keeping them realistic. Either way, I hope you add another chapter to this story, because it's reallyl good.