Reviews for Nightmares
The L. MMonster chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Loved it!
whistlingawaythedark chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
This story was a very interesting take on what goes on in Sara's head. I loved it, it was so intense and very well written. As much as I didn't want the story to end I think that this is the perfect ending and that it doesn't really need anymore chapters. However, I would love to hear more of your story "Afterwords"

*Hint hint*
karagrace chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Grissom chained to a wall...m. Really enjoyed this-dark but still moving. Love your stories!
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
Good story. What a dream!
calicsifan07 chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
There better be more. Please!
ilovegsr chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
You could end it here or you could give 1 more chapter with some HOT GSR smut. You do it so well, so romantic, so beautiful. But this was a nice ending too. Thank you for the story.
ilovegsr chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
During all this mess, all I could picture was Gris in a wet black t-shirt and wet jeans. OMG, the picture I have! LOL! I really am into this story, that was just a nice picture in an angsty situation.
HorseGirl112 chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
Aww this is such a good story. Please update soon
HorseGirl112 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
This is SO good. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
Excellent! sleep...they will need energy for later. RIght? LOL. Please update soon!
December Wind chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
I hate to say it but I think this one's done. Though a sequel could be good!
toothchick chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
This DEFINITLY needs to be continued!
toothchick chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
I am glad that Grissom came back, but that was one seriously NASTY NIGHTMARE!
jenstog chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
uh you better crank up the smutty smut smut and add a chapter 7 after all this angst!
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
I think u should continue it, but if you can't come up with another chapter then this would be a good place to leave it. )