Reviews for The Illusion
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 4/1
Aww. That was beautiful
Ranika chapter 1 . 2/15
That was awesome! Maybe cut back on the drama in Wolfram's semi-soliloquy, but otherwise beautifully executed! Definitely the best YuuRam oneshot I've read so far!
mofalle chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
How did I miss this fic? I love your writing and I've read some of them multiple times. This was my first time reading this fic. It had me in tears at the end. I think Wolfram bonding with Jennifer is always adorable. The Kiss the Cook scene was very cute. It was heartwrenching that Wolfram acknowledge his relationshipo with Yuuri as an illusion. I was impressed with Wolfram compairing his illusion to Shori's dating sim. I loved how this ended with Yuuri saying Shibuya Wolfram was a good name.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Sequel? owo
manga-girl-freak chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I LOVE your stories (at least all the ones I've read up till now XP)
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Shori is such typical brother, i dont dislike him anyhow but i would like him more if he stay away from my Wolfie.. And Yuuri, Shibuya Wolfram is the best name ever hehe..
Wolfram99 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
How cute. I know Wolfram had deep feelings for Yuuri, but I didn't know how. Now I know, and I'm glad I read this, keeping on writing KKM, and I'll be sure to read and comment all of them. XD
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Buuu I'm such a wimp because I'm freaking crying right now! *ashamed*

Arggg damn you Shori! What an asshole! But I really love Wolfram's comeback to him. I laugh when he said that although he won't be sharing his last name, neither will be the girl of his stupid game XDD

Oh and the end was just too sweet, Who knew Yuuri could said intelligent things for a change? ;D Anyway, I really loved this, you really write my favorites Yuuram stories
shie0917 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
awww! another sweet YuuRam3 i seriously think that shori has the hots for wolfram! which is why he's always playing those dating games...so he can "make" himself like girls! lol~
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I dont hate shori, he's an important character here. I love the story, really really!
Sailor Epyon chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This oneshot is wonderful. I could totally see a confrontation like this brewing between Shouri and Wolfram. I loved Wolfram's words to Shouri but I think Yuuri but the icing on the cake. Nice job!
KythAnDra chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
It's so sad. I love the conversation between Shori and Wolfram.

And I hate Shori for what he'd said to dear Wolf.

My fav phrase,“…And you think…I don’t know that?”. It made me chocked up. Pathetic? Yeah, maybe!

Love it...Love it...Love it...period!
westkitsune chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
What an original take on their relationship! I love the story so much!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
aw...this was beautifully written..and the ending was just too perfect...
Gia Pang chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Is this what a sugar overdose feels like? Because I thought the ending was so sweet! I have to admit, I'm most wary of Wolfram and Shori interaction because they almost always end badly. I can count on one hand the times I read decent writing for it...

But back to. I can't get over the fact that Wolfram works double time for Yuuri's mom. It's so sweet and shows a side of Wolfram we don't see often in the manga or anime. There's still a child in Wolfram, a child that basks under a mother's attention. Of course, you tempered the image with a Wolfram that's aware of his 'just-beautiful' status and 'currently-unloved-by-Yuuri' status.

Seriously, I adore these oneshots. I don't find myself wishing they were canon because they seem dead-on with what the original author would have wanted. Again, I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »