Reviews for No More Secrets, No More Lies Part II of II
Alucino chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Nice stories! You made a great job portraying the characters and it all felt very true to the show. Oh, and I absolutely loved seeing Amanda so competent out in the field (from the first story)!
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Very nice! Thank you!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I love it! I love that they used the same lines from the real proposal!
Snake.Tales chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
What a refreshing and wonderful story. No authors running around in their Mary Sue guises, no babies and thank God no pregnant Amanda.
scarf123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Nice tension between all of the characters. I felt like I was in the room with them.

Write more soon!
amieemb chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Great job! I love your two stories!
VaWarrior chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Great story! I enjoyed reading it!
ragged chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Well written stories. Thanks for sharing them.
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Good story. I liked how their lies eventually caught up with them in that they were forced to lay their hand out on the table. Fortunately they laid a good groundwork before hand so no one was too upset.

One lingering question, if I think about it too hard, is how Sullivan found out about the marriage. Their close, dating relationship would be obvious from observation. (One reason that the mystery marriage was pretty of dumb; they made little effort to really hide anything but the legal committment they made.) How did Sullivan find out more than the agency? I mean, why would he even suspect to go looking for a proof of a hidden marriage.

But a really good story. A very nice mix of the work and personal.

I adored your suprememly competant Amanda (in part 1) skilled in the tradecraft, surveillance, sabotage, and comfortable with a weapon. Francine's failure to comfort Dotty by explaining that Amanda is actually good with a weapon was amusing, and does point out how far apart Amanda's two lives were.