Reviews for Lovers, Friends and Enemies
cherrysugar chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I like this :)

but you kind of remind me of brangelina :P
Queen of Tortall chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i hope you continue! you've gotten everyone's character down perfectly. and i never like jenny or dan anyways. eh.
d2324324133412 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
ooh! scandalous :)

hope you're planning on continuing it!
odyjha chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
love it, want to keep on reading it, update, update, update!
njlove chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
love the story but i dont like ns lol i love nj:)
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This is the best future fic I have ever read! I simply adore Chuck and Blair. I'm not a fan of Serena and Nate, so I'd prefer if S was cheating on Dan with him (cause D and S are so perfect), but I liked the aspect of the empty marriage between Jenny and Nate. I'd like it more if Nate was cheating on Jenny with Vanessa, though. Because I love V and hate J. But I digress, and like I said before, this is the best future fic I've ever read in the realm of Gossip Girl.
Jenn chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
it was really good but I think that Jenny and nate should get alog better. Maybe serena could just be distraction... and then Nate could go off with Jenny... Just suggestions
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I'm intrigued by the kids. And Nate and Serena are fooling around? What? haha. And i lOVED how Blair and Chuck talked about reminiscing about the limo... :)

However, I thought it was a little unrealistic that Jenny would invite B and C over if she doesn't like them. It maybe would have been better if they all bumped into each other at some society function during the day (so that the kids would be involved-they'd be in bed if it was at night).
chairalltheway chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Great start! I loved it! Update soon!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Amazing start! This is seriously one of the best future fics I've read. The OCs are very believable and likeable and the situations behind all of the characters are just so perfect and ahh! I love it! I wanna read more. Like, now. Hahaa. Well, mad props! :D Update soon pretty please! :)

FavsAlerts

PS: Since this is for the TV show, you may want to move it to the Gossip Girl section under TV shows. :)
ericaaalynn chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
loved it!

update soon:)
EggySuperMan chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
omg, UPDATE SOON!

cant wait to read it~
FamousCookie chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Oh! I love this! Please update soon, it's really great :)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
loved it update soon
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Humphreys begone! SN! *SQUEAL*

I love that BC could be the new Bragelina. ;) Love their family.

Jenny's stupid. JN..yeah, they would have a stupid nine-year-old. Seriously, kid? *shakes head*

Jenny is seriously retarded. She thought, even for a second, that she could scare BC? Please.

I'm so excited to see how this plays out.