Reviews for Evidence
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was a great story. Please continue it. Save Kasonoda. Actually you should follow your muse. I hope your muse decides to save him and soon. I always enjoy your stories.
GaarasGuardian chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Goes to read the follow-up...
yuialex chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Thank you for writing Kasanoda/Haruhi stories. There are way to few out there, so keep on writing.

To be honest I read numer 1, so 3 and then found nr 2. It would make it easier for the reader if they were put together. I can see why you put them up seperately, but because of the letter part the reader might not understand the whole meaning if they have not read those written before. Even if you do not put them together, and writes another storie about those two, do not take away the letter part. I love it every time we can hear/see his reaction.

To be honest I hope they will end up together, can you make it happen? But it must have some realism about it. the "I love you" "I love you too" ruins too many otherwise good stories. Beside your stories are so realistis when it comes to the hidde contact between those two, but the letters form Haruhi is beginning to become longer, even if just by a few words. It would have to bee someting drastic for them to finaly end that separation, or a really long time... but nine years of separation is a long time in my oppinion.

Hope that you will write more stories about this adorable couple. You are a great author!

(_)V
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wow, you're doing a great job! I hope there are going to be more stories?

Sg