Reviews for Happy Birthday, Harry!
RosexDoctorForever chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh my gosh this is brilliant. I loved every bit of it. Oh baby Teddy is so cute.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
super love this lol
Me chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ar u demented like they wer al watching dem hav sex
Wwjdstar13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! Loved it :)
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
-laughing uncontrollably- OMG!

I read some of the reviews before starting this story to see what others thought about it to see if i would enjoy it.

afer reading the line 'Bypassing the closed living room door' all i could think of was 'this cant be a good thing!' LOL I LOVED it! Poor Ron LOL great story!
Cosmyk Angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This story was hillarious. She did try to warn him, twice if I recall. LOL Poor Ron is going to have to be Obliviated or he's going to be having nightmares for the rest of his life. LOL Little Teddy sure got an education too didn't he?

Cosmyk
Triacletart chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Haha luv the ending
MiaCullen16 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
hahahahaha the end was so embarassing
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This fic was really good! Your writing style's great. And haha, it was absolutely amazing the way you described everyone's reactions to Harry and Ginny doing it right in front of them! Hermione's was the best! :D
CHSPatriot09 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw man...I thought Ginny was pregnant or something... :\

Cute story and funny ending though.

Kudos for that :)
cooldood101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
funny ending
darius prince of the sea chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
DAMN HE GOT CAUGHT HE SCREW PDTE I GOTTA SEE WHAT HAPPENS THAT WAS FUNNY
HeatherRiddle chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Bahhahahahaha! That's so embarrassing! How horrifyingly amusing! Well anyway, great writing, very hot. Loved it!

Except...you'd expect Bill to try to tear Harry limb from limb for going at his baby sister like that...oi.

9 out of 10 friend! Nice job!

HeatherRiddle
spidermonkey1918 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
that was hilarious! good work :)
StageManagerGod chapter 1 . 11/19/2008