Reviews for A Subtle Shifting
the dud pistachio chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I adore your interpretation of the sweet subtle shifting between Booth and Brennan! I do recall The Con Man in the Meth Lab and Brennan's toast and her realization of where Booth fits into the hierarchy of things, and I remember it being a sweet moment because it was true. And if there's one thing Brennan values above all else, it is the truth. The same goes for Booth so it's amusing and oftentimes frustrating that they are in deep denial of their feelings for one another-though I'm dwelling on this from a season 4 perspective since they've proven their love for each other since then into the eighth season (which has been really freakin' awesome so far!).

Anyway, I loved how the thought of Brennan being the last woman Booth would ever kiss popped into his head in the previous chapter. Such a romantic that fellow! *le sigh

BandBfan chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Hmmm...challenged Booth and a possible flirty Booth...YUM.

If this is your first fic then you are an amazingly skilled writer.

Really loved what you have started and hope that your muse will return and you may be able to update and possibly complete this wonderful story.

Thanks,

Cindy
xoxokiss210 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
i loved
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I LOVED
SteBo chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
You should definitely continue this story...
elis75 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Please, update this! I want to read the China part:-)
cmf227 chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Phew! Update this if you get a chance. It's really great. I like your references to their kiss at Christmas (was that NEVER mentioned again? Also, is it possible that none of the other squints saw it? Sorry for the sidenote). And I like that Brennan is resisting - she would never come easily to him. Also, great set-up to Passenger (I missed a lot of Season 4 - I've seen about 11 episodes and I have no clue if there is/is not set-up). Okay, great fic, update if the mood strikes you! Loving your writing :)
DaLiza chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
I want to see Booth rise to the challenge! Any chance you'll continue this one?
CorgiFromSpace chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
You are an exceptional writer. I am deeply in awe of your work.

Please continue this as quickly as possible!

Ari
xim-chan chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Great Chapter... and great way to put the trip-to-Chine episode in... hope yours last longer than the one in the series...

Your portrail of Bones is very good!
jacklynvt11 chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Very cute chapter. I like it. Cant wait to get to the fluff. I hope Brennan doesnt push Booth away. :)
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Me likey! Are you going to use the librarian fantasy from the China episode? Hopefully with a smuttier result!
cherisheachother chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
This story is amazing. Cant wait for more! D
lizzywig0791 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
that was cute and i really wished it happened on the show lol (don't we all) but it didn't sadly so thankfully you wrote it haha

anyway i'm looking forward to reading the next few chapters :)

good job!
fishyfin1 chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
this is good and soo cute! update soon... i honestly cannot wait for more!