Reviews for Fire Emblem Path of Radiance: Love Sonata
EclipseMaster chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
this is a great story, it should absolutely be continued
n00dl3gal chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Oh, c'mon! I wanna see the wedding! I know it's been nearly two years, but please? PLEASE?
Azulhada chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
My Goddess! This is good! I really need another chapter! Well done!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Wow
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
This is the best Ike/ Elincia fic that I have read, very eagerly awaiting next chapter
Ike-Raena1810 chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Pleeeeeeaase write more! I can easily say this is the best fan fiction I've ever read. Please don't stop! I want desperately to know what happens next! I know it's been a while since you've submitted a chapter, so I can only hope that you will get this. Don't stop writing. You have a gift :)
DarkEclipse45 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Holy...this story is absolutely superb in every aspect that I can possibly think of. Your writing style, sentence flow and your overall ability to keep the reader's attention are most impressive. I have seen very few authors, in this fandom, at least, that can compare with your calibur of writing. I am most humbled. And here I thought my writing was at least fairly good. What you have written far surpasses anything of what I can concoct.

I was actually referred to you by EmblemQueen, since she mentioned you were a big Fire Emblem and Golden Sun fan, in addition to being an excellent writer. She was absolutely right.

And I also noticed that you are a Terry Brooks fan. As am I. Next to Tolkien, Brooks is undoubtedly one of the best fantasy writers I have ever seen. I have learned so much about writing from just reading his books.
rabidrabbitsraverivoltinly chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wow, just ... wow! I don't even know where to start... This story is incredible. Your writing is amazing. The details you go into, the thoughts and ideas you come up with. I'm really quite astounded. Wow. This is the kind of writing I wish I was able to do. I'll admit I'm jealous, and yet incredibly impressed. Wow. I can't stop saying wow. Keep up the great work. Maybe you could give me a pointer or two sometime. Thanks for inviting me to read your work. :)
Emblemguard chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
I LOVE MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GREIL. THE BLACK NIGHT AND RABBIT ARE MY FAVORITE SCENES. ACCTUALY THAT WOULD BE A GOOD FIC. MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY EMBLEM. oops caps lock were on.
CharonicImpulse chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
I read all 6 chapters in a single sitting. There are some minor errors that I can't recall because I'm busy contending with the warm fuzzy feelings of IkexElincia.

I EAGERLY await an update good sir.

CI
EmblemQueen chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Wow, I loved this! Heck, I usually adore any Ike/Elincia story, but this was still cute and funny! I cracked up really hard at the "I am an idiot" part with Ike. XD

To be honest, I was going to have something similar happen in my fanfic when Ike was trying to bring himself to ask Elincia to marry him. You were right when we were talking about our stories in DA. Great minds do think alike!

I also loved how you described Ike after he took his shirt off, haha. It was perfect. It made me think about how handsome he really is. Ike is a total cutie!
Arrocha chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
This is a great story, all the people are kept in character.

It's almost gonna be a year, PLEASE UPDATE!

Keep writing, I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Swordude chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow. You put a ton of details in here. I can really tell your level of dedication to your writing. And your logic as to why Ike acted as he did with the Lord title was (IMHO) spot on. The bits of satire and humor you had in there were well placed. Sometimes though it seemed like you had a bit too much info. And one or two of your paragraphs could be separated into smaller ones. That's all I can complain about though. Good Job. (Heh, saxophones)

-Swordude
Lord Lelouch chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Great more Ike/Elincia
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
This is excellent! The plot's great, the pairings are...well, I'm not a huge fan of Ike/Elincia, but you pulled it off nicely. Overall, it's just amazing. The only thing that didn't quite make sense...Elincia and Ike were all excited to tell the mercenaries about their engagement, but they didn't even bother to tell Lucia and Bastian? It seemed to me that Elincia would want to tell them. Nonetheless, it was still a great story, and I hope you'll be able to update soon!