Reviews for How long I can wait
RudeButNice chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I just had a really rare 'Aww' moment over here! Amazing! And I just had to review this even though this was written about 4 years ago! :D
ScaryMary54 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
love it
AirishCoffeeHolic chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
only a 3 letter word could describe that: aww...
angle chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
words cannot describe how blown away i am i was smiling laughing and crying at the same time!
ZoeZK chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
aw! remy and harry are so adorable! i can't wait for the sequel to 'potter and black'...or was it 'black and potter'? oh well, you know what i mean.
Raine44354 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
it wont take Harry and Remy that long to kiss will it? That would be kind of depressing if you think about it. I HATE CHO CHANG! That bitch just needs to die, i hate her so much!

I read all of the things you cant do in hogwarts and I almost started to cry i was laughing so hard. I plan on showing my sister when she gets home, she'll die.

Raine
hartnessless chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
naaw... that's so sweet, yelo...

i have to get around to reading the rest of your stuff. Remy's cool, and you rock )

MayBee
Vendetta M chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I love this its so cute . yay
Hurricane Rachel chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
that's the cutest thing in the world. That's adorable. I'm smiling and *clightly* crying at the same time. Very, very, uber cute.
Sam the ham sandwich chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
aaw

that's so sweet
Papi Noya chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Aw so sweet!
zobi chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
such a gd story and idea

r u going too keep write? cause if not you should its really gd!

zo
Potterlover1990 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I'd wait for you forever!

ITs so cute love your stories
nowayareyoueverfindingme12 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
hey yelo!

guess who!

lol lol!

cool story!

i am really proud of you!

i like the idea of Remy!

although i loved it how ginny and harry got together i dont mind the whole Remy and Harry thing!
Kathryn chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I love this story. It's great!