Reviews for As The Pendulum Swings
Dancing Peony chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I read As The Pendulum Swings a while back, and I don't remember if I ever left you a review. I know you'll most likely won't see this, but in any case you do, I'll (still) like to say a few things.

The plot and characterization is so perfectly written, it's phenomenal. It is definitely one of my favorite stories starring an OC. The way you wrote her, it felt like she was a canon character in Bleach. Her back-story was interesting as well, and all the emotions she experienced with Byakuya's rejection felt so real that even my heart hurt. None of the canon characters felt out of character even with the addition of an OC playing with their back-stories.

All in all, I absolutely adore this story! Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Best story I have ever read that deals with my two fabe things for Bleach Byakuya and Shinji! Keep up the good work!
rachel101448 chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
This chapter was great just like all the previous chapters were great! You are such an amazing writer. Kumiko is a great OC and I love all her interactions with both Byakuya and Shinji. Please update this story because it truly is amazing! XOXO
sweetlilsunshine chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
You have a way of making a story interesting, throwing in just the right amount of conflicts and plot twists to keep it going. Nice job!
softboiled chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Love this story!
akanohana chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Hey there! You're story is just awesome! I really like Kumiko and I feel like even though I actually want her with Byakuya, strange enought I like her with Shinji more :)) good job and please update asap!
HarunaOno chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
I don't know why this story doesn't have more reviews. It's really well written and I enjoyed it a lot. You got all their personalities on point. It's been a while since you updated :c I'm doubting you'll continue but I'm still hoping! ;9
Lady Syndra chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I really wanna read more T.T
Furionknight chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
I look forward to more :)
Regin chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Bubbles227 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
So im to lazy to sign DUDE update! I wanna read chapter 12 So UPDATE!
KushiHime chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
OKay, I love this :D Anyways I know this might sound weird and the fact That I'm only on chapter 11 but I want Kumiko to be with Sousuke or Shinji, Probably more of a Shinji fan but Byakuya is being a total ass. Don't put me into the story because if I was her, I'd kill him hahah anyways, I'm tired, been reading all night and morning and I just wanted to add a review before I go, but don't worry because I'm not done reading this yet. :D Just wanna take a shower ahha anyways great story, I love the interactions between everybody and how things are going slowly unlike other stories I read where morning suddenly turns into a year later.
Kaiyira chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
Great job on your story! I love the plot and your writing style. Hope to see you update soon! :D
Hioni chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
O-o Jus finnished chaper one~!

_ I'll have to hold off the other till tomorrow~

G~Morning... _

Likes the 1st chapter... though I have a strange feeling this fic might make me cry... O-o