Reviews for Body Heat, or the ANBU's guide to report writing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Haha hilarious!
kakashidiot chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hahahaha. Awesome. We need more YamaKaka fic. In that order. :)
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hellz yeah, an uke Kakashi! This fic never seizes to make me laugh everytime I read it. Very clever and amusing the whole way through. Not to mention some very good imagery and description going on with Kakashi's relation to the cold. Bravo!
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was an excellent one-shot; I have to admit the imagery was very vivid, specifically the attention to detail about the environment. And of course, I thoroughly enjoyed the physical activity between Kakashi and Yamato. :D
crazykittylover chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
XD LOLZ! thats just too funny and like omg! good job and keep up the good work!
bunyipbabe chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
'Wood skills' indeed... great! It's vey cute how Kakashi is susceptible (sp?) to the cold!
Barkers3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Awe-some.
Kit Fox94 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Could you possibly do a second chapter? Like, say, with a lemon? :P
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
OMG! please -gets down on knees- PLEASE -bows down util forehead touches the ground- i BEG you to make a sequel for the lemon! -hugs your legs- I'll give you a cookie! x3
Flyin43 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
LOL! Funny and sexy. I luv ur works.
banspurpleboxers chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
More Kaka x Tenzou! Chya *freaks*

This is too freakin hot. I would die if I were to read that report... XD
calciseptine chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I think my brain just exploded from amazing.

Tenzou/Kakashi FTW.
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOL, perfect! All of the fics on here seem to be KakaTenzou... I like my Kakashi as uke. So, yes, I love your story _ great job!
Zyvya chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ohmigods! o_o So hot. *drools* This is the very first KakashixTenzou fic I've ever read so I was a little scared maybe, but the pairing seems to work out quite well and your writing skills made me love it! I really really wanna read more now! And 'cuz I love this and I'm pretty generous now, I'll add this story to my favourites. Thanks and pls write more fics like this one!

-Zyv
Taya Swan chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Yays KakaYama! Thank you! There isn't enough of this pairing to go around.

That was short and simple, and I really enjoyed your writing style. One question, though: Did Yamato flinch at the idea of fire because his element's wood, or because of something else? I know, I'm smart.