Reviews for Skeleton In The Closet
zombienath chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I'm cracking up now. I thought this would be a sad fic, and it is- mildly. But she talks to Booth's skull... I could actually see that happening. xD
miss koneko chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
...AWESOME! Sad that Booth is dead, but awesome none the less :)
BookWormie123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Kinda morbid but still pretty cute.
ChangeOfHeart chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was 1 simply awesome mix of humor and horror. I swear I can hear the voices clearly. I had a great laugh. :D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That is AWESOME!
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
So sad he's dead but damn, I laughed my ass off!
BlueSpottedDog chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
HAHAHAHA!

That new FBI guy!

I love him! :D

But Booth is gone :(

And Bones is still the same!
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
i have to admit bones talking to booth's skull was creepy... and more than a little bit verging on psychotic.

still, i liked the story :) and your writing is also very good, which i believe is very important. keep it up :D
iamiamjake chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is freakin hilarious. Made me laugh out loud

A little confusing at the start because it seems like she is reading the letter.
0Infinite0Possibilities0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This is one of the reasons why I love fanfiction so much, because ANYTHING can happen :)

I absolutely loved your 'deranged creation' what an amazingly original idea! I really liked how you formatted it with Booth's letter weaving its way through the story.

*“Oh, introductions I believe are the normal social norms…”Temperance stated, “Agent Shute, My previous partner, Seeley Booth.”* I absolutely loved that bit ;P

Thanks for sharing this one-shot :D
Talise Lovela chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Okay... creepy. Was Booth really dead? Cause it was very confusing.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
OMFG.

I don't know whether to laugh or... well, laugh. I guess I'll just go ahead and laugh. lolz.

Loved it.
AccordingToMel chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
First of all, the fact that you labeled this story as a "horror/humor" story had me super intrigued :). This was actually fantastic! It was a little twisted and a little out there...but that's what made me love it so much! (I, too, am a little twisted and out there, haha!) I loved how you intersperced the letter with what was happening. I also loved the roles that Angela and Cam played. Both very believable.

Anyway, this was great! Excellent job :D
Sinister Attraction chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Hahaa. This is GREAT! I love it!
Scribe of the Shire chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh no, Booth's dead! That was really sad and yet really funny. Good job!