Reviews for Reversing Fate
Mumia0813 chapter 22 . 5/31/2018
*squeals* then*faints with nosebleed* bravo
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
Will there be any more adventures of Speaker Lucien Lachance and his Silencer Antoinetta Marie? I would like to read more on them.
GuyWhoLikesCheese chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
This fanfiction has to be one the best I've ever read, and I have read a lot. I absolutely adored the relationship between Antoinetta and Lucien, and I always figured Vicente would have survived the massacre. I also like how you made Banus' and Belisarius' roles much larger, along with J'Ghasta and scenes featuring Mathieu in them are pretty damn good, and as I figured, Arquen is a crazy bitch. As I mentioned above, this one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, and I look forward to reading some of your other sure to be wonderful stories.
other chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Just finished your story and wanted to say it was an excellent read. Thank you for taking the time to write it. The story was a great twist from the game.
Bishoppe chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
I remember reading this wayyy back when and loving every word. I dunnoe if you remember me, but I'm 'Poppy', the anonymous reviewer from back in 2009 (:
antihero276 chapter 22 . 3/8/2010
a great conclusion! sorry i didnt get around to finishing it until now, stuff kept popping up, distracting me lol.. but yes, read it now. very good job ), i hope to see you write more stories like this
Dia Mast chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
This is amazing! I've always wanted to do a Oblvion fanfic with Antoinetta! You are such a good writer and adding Lucien in was soo cute!
Quillweave chapter 22 . 7/2/2009
Just read this all at once. Did not move, through twenty-two chapters, but I also saw and experienced everything Lucien and Antionetta did. Have I told you I love your writing? I do. I will again and again for each fanfiction you write, because you, my friend, have just garnered yourself a permanent and particularly obsessive fangirl.
Bramblespite chapter 22 . 5/6/2009
Just read this all the way through. It's beautifully written. Antoinetta's so endearing. :) I like how you explored their relationship - it's so different to a lot of romances out there, and I really liked that. It amazes me how Antoinetta could let herself be so emotionally vulnerable around Lucien, letting him know of her dedication without shame. I envy her, in that regard, I wish I could do that.

Wonderful story. :D
L'Ankou chapter 22 . 5/3/2009
Aw, aw, the bit with Lucien and Banus is just aw ! So great ! As well as the one with Vicente.

Well, let me compliment you on this great story. I really enjoyed reading every chapter and I am quite sad it is over.

Nevertheless, I saw you started a new story... ;)
L'Ankou chapter 21 . 5/3/2009
Aw, I am glad Banus made it and that J'Ghasta ends up in Bravil (the weather is much better than in Bruma XD ).

And now, let's go and read the conclusion of this great story ! :D
L'Ankou chapter 20 . 5/3/2009
This is certainly one of my favourite chapter of this story so far !
L'Ankou chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
Run Banus, run ! D:
L'Ankou chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
I love Lucien and J'Ghasta's interactions - the bit on Arquen's intentions toward Lucien made me roar in laugher.
L'Ankou chapter 17 . 5/3/2009
OK, I think Ijinzu have read the end of the fic, so I guess Banus should be fine - if not, I can smell drama... XD