Reviews for If I Were
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This was very beautiful and insightful.

I often wonder if Edward would have fallen in love with Bella if he had been able to hear her thoughts that first day. She was a challenge. Edward obviously likes challenges. That's always been at the core of their relationship - him not being able to hear her and being curious...Edward being a scientist and Bella the subject. ..I guess there is a lesson here for us mere mortal girls...play HARD TO GET!

Beautiful reflections here though!
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Well, this one has got to be my favorite so far! That was amazing, and it completely fit those two. I love how you used most of the same phrases for both of them, and tha they both want the other to realize that he/she is the most inportant thing to her/him, but neither can. That is so utterly Bella and Edward, and I love it! Awesome job with this one!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I love how you switch perspectives and let us see each others thoughts. What a beautiful world to be in. To be so loved. Thank you.
Chonga815 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Short, but heartbreakingly to the point. I love the mood you created, of the both of them lost in their thoughts about eachother.
fatallyobsessed chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This is different from your others, but it rings true.
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Very fluffy and almost poetic. Perhaps a little cheesy, but if anyone has ever come across a line more cheesy then "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" I would desperately love to hear it! When it comes to fluff, cheese is not just forgivable, it is a necessary component.

TSG
AlannaCullen24 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
AW! I am crying right now that was so sweet. I am totally adding this to my favorites list.
Scrappin-Mastiff-Mom chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Can't tell you how many times I've read through the Twilight books and fanfic stories and wondered about this same dilema - they just don't understand how the other feels. For some reason they just don't get it. I think you did a GREAT job explaining and expressing those thoughts in this piece.
ICanCTheFuture chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
:) I love this one too! I haven't seen a well written Twilight fic...ever! They're all just 'Edward is hot..blah...blah...blah' :)
Sailor Senshi of Earth chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
very cute!;D
Broken325 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was cute :)
crazyismymarkersname chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
aww i love it. how do you do it?
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3