Reviews for Kiss the Rain
kaya17tj chapter 29 . 2/8/2017
Omg, I wish you would come back to finish your stories. Totally missing good naley
Diana chapter 29 . 5/26/2016
Haley and Nathan are an epic true love couple. You've captured them so well. Please continue to write them as the in character couple that works through situations with each other and are in love with each other.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
I can't take it anymore and I'm going to move on from this story, but first I have to say something. You do realize right, that in real life men do not fall head over heels for a woman who is a total bitch, really selfish and does nothing but complain, jump to conclusions and serve themselves. A nag who makes him feel less than and is a typical mean girl, does not a dream girl make. It seems that just about all of your stories consist of writing a woman who cares only about herself and demands things from him and he just takes it and falls for her. You haven't even written any reasons that he would actually love her for. Why because she's supposed to be so hot? So what, hot girls are a dime a dozen. Finding the kind of woman a man falls hard for, for life requires a lot more than being a whiny hot chick. A real man wants a woman who is a safe place to fall, who encourages him, who is trustworthy, who believes in him and doesn't nag. A man falls for a woman who brings something to his life that no one else does, something he can't live without and no, sex doesn't count.

In this last chapter, he made her think he forgot her birthday.. In order to surprise her. So she spent the whole day screaming the F word and telling everyone what a "worthless piece of shit" he is. Omg. She's so whiny, it makes me hate her. I can't continue to read this without any substance. Unless people love the heroines of their stories to be bitches, pass this up. I will say if you are after a smutty story, this is a good one. If you want something emotional and a beautiful love story with substance, move on from these.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
This story has pretty decent writing but it's turning into a bit of "wash, rinse and repeat." It's chapter 9 already and so far there's just been constant misunderstanding and getting pissed over things that aren't a big deal. Then Haley sits and broods over while Nathan goes to the bar so Lucas can call him an idiot as always and then repeat next chapter. I get that you may be wanting to have a series of mishaps and it just isn't coming together on purpose but what's actually happening and how it's dealt with and if there's any growth needs to be addressed. Also, why is it that Haley seems to not be after anything other than sex? All she's done is play games with him and talk about how hot he is. When he left her, rather than being confused and slightly hurt she was just pissed because she didn't get laid. It was weird...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
I don't know why this is all coming off like its all his fault? The fact is the way the story is written, she is playing games and he made one mistake by being too afraid to tell her he liked her one time and now she's the one who rushed to conclusions and decided to be friends and now they have this mess. It seems pretty equal at the very least. Plus this fight in the car was her fault since he tried to get away to avoid it and she forced the issue when she knew he was angry. Why is this all being forced on us like he's some really bad guy and she's an innocent damsel in distress? Come on.
naley12 chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
Hi I just read this whole story for the first time today and I have to say it's amazing. I love how you have written Nathan and Haley and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope you update again soon.
julie.titus.35 chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
I just re-read this story please please finish!I love it you are an amaxing writer...
Laura chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
He totally got traded! I had a feeling this might happen. I kind of hope I'm wrong.
thibbs65 chapter 29 . 4/20/2014
PLEASE FINISH YOUR STORIES THEY ARE GOOD BUT YOU HAVENT FINISH ANY OF YOUR STORIES WHY
ktlynrose chapter 29 . 2/6/2014
Hello, did you stop writing the story?
It's been what? Almost 3 years? I just started on he and I just found the story so I want to know the end... please...
Nita chapter 29 . 3/5/2013
Just spent the last two nights reading this story please finish it I loved it!
Naleyfan chapter 29 . 3/31/2012
Just spent the last few days reading this and I love it I hope you continue soon
nthorpe06 chapter 29 . 3/11/2012
I know this is an older story but I would love to see you finish it! Loved your writing!
debonairdays chapter 29 . 10/29/2011
are you going to finish?
Rita chapter 29 . 10/7/2011
I love this story I hope u continue soon