Reviews for Ikigai
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 12 . 8/30
I enjoy this story: The competent prose, the lack of common fanfictionisms and the general relatively high level of story-telling.
But I do wish the groom wouldn't be some stupid jerk *every* time arranged marriages are involved. And that the clansmen and/or council wouldn't be such disloyal sadists. Ditto for other such stock-roles, like bandits. Just... why would anyone pursue a career in banditry in the naruto-verse?! Why would so many do it?
farawaysoul chapter 31 . 8/8
this made me love sasuhina and now i'm obsessed! this is truly an amazing work, you write so beautifully! the fact that nejiten is here too made it all the more wonderful! sasuhina and nejiten forever!
farawaysoul chapter 1 . 8/5
this is absolutely brilliant! so far I love everything about it and I could just imagine every scene! it's quite lovely, especially because it has bits of nejiten love, but I also love sasuhina!
DirtyAim chapter 12 . 8/4
Oh gods that was good...that last bit tho! I LOVED NARUTO!
DirtyAim chapter 11 . 8/4
Oh fucking hell this is gonna be soooo good...
DirtyAim chapter 10 . 8/4
Yay! Neji Tenten love!
DirtyAim chapter 9 . 8/4
Agh! Sasuke worried about someone encroaching on his Hinata is just pure crack! I love it!
DirtyAim chapter 8 . 8/4
o.o
DirtyAim chapter 7 . 8/4
I really liked the hair cutting scene. I love that Neji is so hellbent on taking good care of her. I can't wait to see what kind of look Ino gave her! :)
DirtyAim chapter 4 . 8/4
To his wife indeed. :D:D:D
DirtyAim chapter 3 . 8/4
Omgerd looooooooovvvvveddd the ending! I love Sasukes messed up rational. Welp, I'm making her better, therefore she can has my babies! *snickers*
DirtyAim chapter 2 . 8/4
I am 200% in love with the grittiness of this fic! So excited to get to the next part!
farawaysoul chapter 15 . 8/4
this is my favorite chapter! just because NejiTen is heart! it was so beautifully written and I can just imagine those two, it was sweet and really beautiful my nejiten heart is full. and also, sasuke being very sweet and considerate is an added bonus. thank you so much for writing this with tenten and neji.
FreyjaSkade chapter 31 . 7/23
Dear laser, for many years that I have continued your work "ikigai" is a wonderful work to which I have great appreciation. But there is a Spanish speaking person that deserves to know her, I want you to grant me the permission to translate it into Spanish. and that many people can love her as much as I do.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 31 . 7/13