Reviews for Ikigai
Guest chapter 31 . 14h
Dang, well done.

Thunder
whitealmond chapter 31 . 4/11
Wow. This story is so exceptional I don't know where to begin! Despite my minor differences of opinion on characterization/plot points that I mentioned earlier, I am truly impressed by this story and the obvious thought and effort you put into it. 150,000 words! My god. I was wondering how SasuHina could possibly work, and you showed me how. I stayed up for hours to read this and finally finished this morning :)

What to say? The characterizations of Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto, Sakura, and the rest were top notch, as were the pacing, dialogue, and description. Many times I found myself doing a double take on a sentence to admire it. I also appreciate the writing advice on your profile ;)

What I especially like about this story is how you don't sugarcoat Sasuke and Hinata's relationship, and you keenly show how being a good ninja is absolutely important to Hinata. You really captured her inner strength, something I feel like I don't see enough of in other fanfics. I also liked that you didn't go down the traditional smooth sailing route, with Kabuto throwing a wrench in their plans, so the happy ending was a pleasant surprise; I was expecting something bittersweet, what with Hinata's remaining reproductive organs damaged and all, but that you actually gave them kids was a relief, lol. I also liked how Kabuto called out Sasuke for standing by while he was experimenting on his former classmate; I was wondering when that would come up, though I felt like the other characters should have been more pissed off about it. Oh, and I loved how Hinata got back her sight in the end - very creative. And the last word in the previous chapter was PERFECT.

I hope the muse strikes you again one day so I can read more from you :)
whitealmond chapter 29 . 4/11
Love this twist you've thrown into their relationship. When he can't restore his clan with her, his second life's goal, what will happen? It's a question I'm sure you will answer admirably.
whitealmond chapter 27 . 4/11
I'm not sure if hinata would really mourn the loss of eggs that kabuto fertilized- what would she do, gestate them or find a village of surrogates?

At any rate, wonderfully harrowing turn of events.
whitealmond chapter 19 . 4/10
Ah, Kabuto's back! Wonderful, I can't wait to see where you'll take this :) I like how, with the fluff and Sasuke and Hinata's relationship developing, there will also be intrigue and suspense...
whitealmond chapter 18 . 4/10
I still think Sasuke should have done something more with those creeps... I imagine if Hiashi overheard two men implying that they would rape his daughter, he'd do everything with his power and influence to have them flayed (figuratively and perhaps literally). But I'm glad he's finally taking her more seriously as a ninja!
whitealmond chapter 17 . 4/10
As soon as her sickness was revealed, I wondered if her housekeeper was poisoning her... and the vase from the chapter before too! What a psychotic creep. Anyway, I hope Sasuke does more to help Hinata overcome her blindness, I'm sure with a bit of help she can cook again and will stop burning herself on the stove. It's not like either of them to give up so easily! ;)
whitealmond chapter 12 . 4/10
I've been reading this story for hours since I started. I just grew fascinated with SasuHina, wondering how the pairing would even work, and lo and behold I've found wonderful stories showing exactly how it could work. Like this one!

One question I have is, why would Hiashi be so quick to marry Hinata off? Wouldn't he be worried about the Byakugan being outside of Hyuuga control - or would any children of her marriage to this noble who inherited the Byakugan be branded with the curse seal? For that matter, how was Hiashi going to guarantee her safety away from Konoha? All that is pretty moot though, considering that Sasuke made it JUST IN TIME XD

I also felt Tsunade's punishment rather lenient for someone who betrayed and left the village... but those are the only questions I have so far. The rest of this story is intricate and beautifully written. I love the slow build between Sasuke and Hinata and I like how you're not brushing over anything - her recovery, his deception, how it will take time for her to trust him. It's been a joy to read this.
Shiori Sophi chapter 31 . 3/26
Hai Lanse, it's greatfull I can read your adorable story. I've read some other similar themes. But the thing here is I loved how you built in their character's naturally without getting too Out Of Character. You make it easy to understand for me who's not having many vocabs and English isnt my first language either. Sorry for my awful English, anyway I just want to thanks sincerely to make this story.
Wherever is it,
keep writing.
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another great Hinata fic :3 !
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
Tsukiome chapter 17 . 3/2
Finally...Ami gets her punishment!
Tsukiome chapter 16 . 3/2
*Sings Selena Gomez's song,"I-I love you like a love song baby."* XD
Tsukiome chapter 15 . 3/2
NejiTen . The last question was hilarious!
Tsukiome chapter 14 . 3/2
I absolutely love love love love you Lanse for writing this.
Tsukiome chapter 13 . 3/2
Aww... Sasuke-kun ! XD 'I'll take care of you now.'
2,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »