Reviews for Ikigai
ninawinna chapter 31 . 8/23
BEAUTIFUL! Absolutely beautiful!
duskest chapter 31 . 7/22
nice story!i really like it
Did hinata get her sight back?
Knicky Ouji chapter 1 . 7/10
I like it .
kcat chapter 31 . 6/27
hey this is so wonderful.. keep writing 3
HankAkaKiller chapter 1 . 6/26
Nice chap. Just the lack of conversations and interactions was the thing which was off , rest was pretty cool.
boundbyfaith chapter 28 . 6/22
it was an impressive fight scene
their connected hands make all the hours of reading this story worth the while.
love,
faith
Anonymous chapter 15 . 6/22
I have stumbled upon this fic... This would have been one of the top one shot for this pair had you written this separately... ;)
BriAllDay chapter 1 . 6/21
Not sure if I've ever reviewed this story before but I've been reading this story for the past few years. Like I legitimately read it every 2 months, it is hands down my favorite fic on fanfiction and I would like to thank you for this amazing piece of work! I'm in the process of starting the story again seeing as how I last read it 2 months ago (lol) and just thought I'd drop by and tell you how awesome I think this story and you are! Thanks a lot for this little piece of happiness!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 30 . 6/18
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!
I never get tired of this fanfic. I think I already read it about seven times.
Kaede Kayano chapter 31 . 5/18
Sooo well written! Usually I'm not a huge fan of SasuHina (don't hate it but don't love it) but this story made me sorta grow impartial to it!
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 31 . 5/11
This story was so, so good! You mentioned all the reasons why I like this pairing, and their journey of finding each other was so different and unique...

I really like how you portrayed Hinata's character as a little fighter because she is! She might not be loud and noticeable at first glance... but I really like her gentle side and intelligence. I hate to compare her to other characters because Hinata is Hinata... She didn't get that much character development throughout the series - at least not as much as she deserved - but you did her justice!

And Sasuke... You also did a really good job and an on point portrayal of his character. His reasonings were logical, and I enjoyed his development during this story.

And the story had absolutely everything! The struggle and doubt on both sides, the comedy was really good and appropriate, the relationships between each character... It's truly a masterpiece! It's a shame that there aren't as many good SH fics out there as I'd wish there be, but the same time well written stories with good plots likes yours are more outstanding :D
DUH BOMB chapter 31 . 4/17
That was an excellently planned fanfic from start to finish. Everything was angst and crazy but it all can full circle in the end. I love this Sasuhina fanfic and I thank you for writing it.
hoycahooy chapter 31 . 3/18
first of all, i just want to apologize because i have skipped this fic a million times over others because it wasn't m-rated. (i know i know, the pervert side of me really made a huge terrible terrible mistake, that's why i'm saying sorry!) but thankfully, i included it to my pending-fics-to-read list, and i am more than delighted to have read this masterpiece! it was a very great story, very original, very well written and planned out, it's well balanced. it has enough plot, fluff, intro, conflict, etc. it has the right amount of everything, which is something i'm looking for in a fic. and, i never found it to be dragging despite it being 31 chapters long. in fact, the only thing keeping me from reading this straight is our final exams. if it weren't for that, i would've finish this in a day or less. that, my friend, is a proof of how good of a writer you are. thumbs up, hands down, a round of applause, standing ovation, name it, you are worthy of all those praises.
Krishka chapter 31 . 2/22
Loved your story soo.. much. The premise is really good. Somethings are just meant to be. How an avenger sitting at an invalid's bedside finds peace, why even though its a clear time and energy waste couldn't bring himself to kill/leave her, how can one find light by in blind's side. Ways of destined love are just twisted like that.
I very much liked your characterization, especially of Sasuke and Neji. Also the NejiTen scenes were an add-on gift alongside SasuHina. Even though I'm an Itachi fan, I'm glad you chose to keep him the villian, it really suits the story. All the flashback conversations, especially of Sasuke and Itachi's helped the story's momentum a lot. All it all a complete package of romance, comedy, tragedy, suspense and (mis)adventures.
Though if possible please use line breaks when scene changes, it avoids confusion and re-reading.

P.S. - Your author's note are very funny I must say. More so the end of chapter one's.
2,492 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »