Reviews for Ikigai
x.Sasaa chapter 15 . 7/20
i never ever review chapters (at least until i finish the story) but this particular one made my nejiten heart sing and soar and insanely happy that i just have to. this is so cute what the heck even is the meaning of life anymore besides the wonder that is neji and tenten's relationship. SO CUTE. my heart is crying. i'll continue reading the rest of the fic and i will not stop until they get their happy ending. thank you for this. so cute.
rohitthegamer123 chapter 1 . 7/14
Good story line. But if you have decided to pair two character you must not rush with other pairings.
kittycat130 chapter 31 . 7/8
this is the best story i ever read...! for real!
Alex chapter 31 . 6/8
Once every few years, I go back to read the magnificent stories I remember from before. Yours was one of my most anticipated stories. I remember checking everyday for new updates. Nostalgic af. 10/10 would read more of your works. This is undoubtedly your magnum opus. :) hope you surprise me ️
Daniela chapter 2 . 6/6
I usually read this story once every year, but this is my second time this year and chances are there will be a third , just putting that out there.
AnOceanOfStars chapter 31 . 6/2
One of the best SasuHina fics hands down ! Believe it !
Deep in the Night chapter 4 . 5/31
That concluding line, oh my goodness, consider my butter melted.
Deep in the Night chapter 2 . 5/31
Oh, SNAP. How on Earth is that going to work out?
Hinarahyuchiha chapter 30 . 5/24
Bloody crap, I cried! Fuck this shit, you just had to ruin their lives. Why can't I read a decent book whereas Hinata is just happy and Sasuke is just Sasuke. Fuck you, fuck your life, fuck everything in your life, fuck your bloody bullshit.
Hinarahyuchiha chapter 27 . 5/24
Fuck you.
Greatest fanfic and fanfic writer ever, bar none
dsacha73 chapter 31 . 4/24
One of the greatest sasuhina fic I ever read,you are such a great author.I hope their children have sharingan or even both :)
this is a great story one of my favourite
Ana chapter 31 . 4/9
I'm finding this gem 7 years later. What an amazing story. I've always loved this paring because people actually had to work at making their love story believable. I love the ending. Until next time...that is if you ever decide to write again. It's been a long time. Thank you for writing for this paring. I'm guessing by your thousands of reviews I'm not the only one who feels that way.
Definitely a superb fanfic! Your writing style is fantastic and the characters are so spot on! It makes me wish you had owned Naruto!(No offense to Kishi) Sasuhina has a serious potential to develop, too bad only a handful of his crew noticed it.
2,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »