Reviews for Ikigai
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2020
Yes, yes. Good fanfic but could you please toke down the misogyny lmao
Athrun-chan chapter 31 . 12/22/2019
Can I just say that I COMPLETELY LOVE THIS STORY? As someone who's not exactly a hardcore fan of Naruto, you have successfully made me love this crack pairing waaaayyy more than the canon pairings, by miles.

I'm not the kind of person who easily cries at some writings, but I swear I have cried multiple times throughout your chapters. Please write more SasuHina fanfics if you can, you're like my drug now
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2019
Intenso
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2019
Oh dios... Ella volverá a ver ?
Y una consulta como y quién le limpiaba cuando
emma chapter 25 . 10/13/2019
That one quote about love, and it never being wrong? That one? Yeah, got me crying
Luana LS chapter 31 . 9/29/2019
Beautiful story! I loved it!
Uu chapter 31 . 8/15/2019
Emotional roller coaster ride
OnlyIntuition chapter 31 . 8/13/2019
so. freaking. beautiful. 3 I love your writing. incredibly written and woven together! Thanks for sharing. Truly a wonderful and heart-wrenching read!
Dangling of the edge chapter 31 . 7/28/2019
hayy.
So I found your story a few days ago and since then I'm reading it all the time and I'm speechless. it's one of the best stories I've ever read. it's heartwearming and heart wrenching at the same time. and OMG I'm just not over it.
You can be really proud of yourself! I've never watched a single episode of Naruto and I still read your whole story because it was that fascinating. yes I didn't understand some phrases or some words because I don't have the background information but I loved your way of storytelling that much that I still continued although I still don't know what's the difference between genjutsu, tenjutsu or chakra.

I just love your work!
A chapter 13 . 7/14/2019
Stupid Hyuuga
A chapter 9 . 7/14/2019
A piece of me always dies whenever I read a story in which Itachi got killed by Sasuke. Such hero doesn't deserve such wrong fate.
A chapter 8 . 7/14/2019
Itachi T︵T My top favorite character in Naruto alongside Shisui, Tsunade and Kakashi

By the way, it's a great story and beautifully written _
Guest chapter 31 . 6/18/2019
Hermosa tu historia, diferente a las que e leído me encanto, gracias por compartir tu talento.
HinataUchiha73 chapter 3 . 6/2/2019
I hope you will never erase this fic...so many author with great fic suddenly remove their fic...this is so sad...because yours is my fav!
HinataUchiha73 chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Omg I love you! This is my all time fav of sasuhina fic...I reread this again and again...thank you for bringing us this pleasure :)
2,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »