Reviews for A Right to Anger
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
So good.
sistirbear chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I have read this many times and now It talks to me. I can feel the family ties between Tony and Gibbs. The writing is done in such a way that it brings that familial feeling to the forward. Thank you for writing this. it seems like the apt way for Requiem to have played out.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Thank you for having Tony's bravery acknowledged. I loved this.
sue grabon chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
wonderful emotions.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
beautiful story! Loved that episode and you completed it!
scryoko chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Oh, I loved what you put on the engraving. I'd thought that it would have said something like "Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo, 8 years" or something like that. But "Above and beyond the call of duty. Semper Fi." Absolute perfection. I loved it.
Cat C chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow - beautiful response to one of my favorite episodes. I also love the new engraving - it's so Gibbs.

I've added you to my author alert.

Cat
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
That was a good one!

Sue
Me chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Excellent story - not too long, not too short. The characters were perfect and so were the ending lines. Thanks for posting!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw, brilliant! So like Gibbs to not say it out loud.
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great story, I always love a good Requiem tag
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aww this was great. Way to handle the situation Gibbs! I like the alternating viewpoints and how you included a lot of introspection so it wasn't ever annoyingly repetitive. Good work!
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Absolutely loved your take on this.

I was dissappointed that nothing more was mentioned following the episode. But I guess that's the beauty of the show which always leaves a lot of things unsaid.

You conveyed that perfectly for me. Very little actual dialogue, lots of underlying thoughts and bags of emotion. My favourite type of writing.

Loved it! Thanks.