Reviews for Walking with Werewolves
icecatfire chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
i loved this, on this part: "Just let all of your fears wash away, Moony… all of your problems… all of your worries… just listen to your inner Buddha… can you hear what he's saying? He's opening his mouth… he's about to speak… he's sayin- HOLY FLYING MOTHER OF FUCK!"

i just died. XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD so please don't stop now.
TjRythum chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
ah man, I think I hurt myself whilst reading this *takes in a deep breath*

if you /made/ me say which part I loved the most and hit me with a tong when I answered 'all of it' I would grudgingly ponder then say the '/accio book/' part. ah man, just the mental image of Sirius standing there before he got crushed under a pile of books - well, it made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair and my brother came to my room to see if I was ok.

please say theres more.
yellowmellow chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is probably the funniest thing ive read in a long time!

I know that you havent updated in like years or something, but if you happen across this again please Please PLEASE continue!

It made me laugh until I cried!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
damn, i dont think i've laughed so hard in eons thx 4 that. hope u get time to write cause your storys rock
purple chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
this probably wont happen because i know its been a long time but this is genius! please please continue it!

at least think about it!

please?
lm chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
this is such a funny fic!

im laughing out lound, but when i realized it was unfinished i almost cried!

please please please continue!
Chibi Hayaku Hashiru chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Hahaha! It's great so far! Very in-character, funny, and wonderful. _ I hope you'll continue.
sharlie25 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Oh come on! thirty four (including mine) reviews for two chapters! You owe us an update now! I'm really enjoying this, very original and enjoyable, I really can't remember reading a fic based around sleepwalking before so well done! Hope you update soon.
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
update soon
TheNinthNavigator chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
omfg I swear, this is the funniest thi8ng that I have ever read EVER. And I read a lot of stuff, This more than just fanfiction. This is a work of art. Please tell me you're going to keep it up.
Inky74 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
This had me cracking up laughing, I love it.

'Nancy Boys: 0, Sleepwalking: 1' hahaha

The funniest thing I have read in ages.

Brilliant, I can't wait for more.

-Inky-
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I'm tempted to start a 'Add Walking To Werewolves To Alert But Do NOT Review' organisation simply to see that. Hilarious.
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ah, I get that. I mean, alerts are good and all, but nothing beats a good old review. So... "Kin Of Nancy"? You're inspired!
moonfoot13 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
i love it
Rome J Wolf chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
how will win the

Nancy Boys vs. Sleepwalking

i have to know so please write

more this whole chapter had me

laughing. *.*