Reviews for Deserted Island
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
This is amazing how you pulled off such horrors without bringing in the usual evil culprits Naraku and his brood :) You know the rape in chapter five wasn't too bad (totally not condoning it) just as in it wasn't too graphic (thankfully), the next scene when state in which Kagome returns to Sesshomaru and Shippo though, and when the nurse tells Sesshomaru at the hospital what happened to Kagome was much worse...seriously how can people be so cruel... I'm so glad she's not permanently damaged and pregnant now.

After reading this and your profile, I immediately went and checked out your other work on Dokuga where you have so many more works up. Honestly though, I thought an AU about SessKag being neighbors, would just be a quick skim through but it was sooo good! I loved Neighbors pretty much from the start, how the relationship develops. It's just a great romance. I love the feisty sweet Kags and even Sess mending bridges with his dad. Really hoping Inupapa recovers and gets on even better terms with Sess and Kag. Only thing that is really unsatisfying is that Izayoi's excuse is so lame and pathetic I want to wallop her on the head (it was awesome to see Kagome speak the truth to that lady or more like girl)! And the fact that Taisho went along with that, honestly I thought they were just evil/cruel beings...while Papa may not be, his wife is a dumb bimbo! And her son an ass! I really hope those two get what's coming to them. (Though it would be nice if Yasha learnt what he needs to and they all got closer - in the very END.) Anyways, great work, thank you for sharing and I really hope you'll finish this great story! :) Oh and oh my gosh, Sesshy whistling with a spring in his step...now that's downright terrifying.

I'm tempted to check out your other lengthy pieces - Unable to Commit and A Love Found After Centuries series but as they're not finished, scared I'll love them like this one and left hanging so will wait when you're done. Hopefully?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
This was really good. While it dealth with some horrible and heavy themes, it didn't have the pervasive depressing tone from reading LOTF...it had nice lighthearted moments I loved. It's so sad that Miroku's probably dead. Sango's a strange one. She's brilliant here as the evil bigot but it's kinda scary how well she seems to slip in so well in all the murderous bigot roles in other stories... Only thing is would've loved to see some justice done to those humans and Sango too...even if not jail time for the other humans as it's probably difficult to prove in court, would be nice to see their deeds revealed and judged by the world for their horrendous actions...
insanity1911 chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
Fantastic. .I loved it
Aozora12 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Awwwwww! Loved it all! :)
chibi-Clar chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
So much drama I love it!
Melmelx3 chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
i bet you miroku was killed just like that kid in L.O.T.F. (lord of the flies)
Melmelx3 chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
wow that reminded me lord of the flies. except these weren't kids, they were freaking adults! even if you were freaking stranded on an island it does not mean you CAN do w/e you want. They should have been more civilized like kagome, not acting like cave mans _

GJ on the amazing story!
Rollin'withyou chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Amazing!
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
omg I almost did not read this and it was WONDERFUL! It shows seriously how people become when the basics are taken from them. Some stand strong and the rest become animals. Sango was a bitch and she deserved what she got in the end. Whatever happened to Miroku though?
Rufescent chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Awesome story!

I feel kind of bad for Miroku...we have no clue what happened to him, or even if he got off the island safely.

Great fic!
parisadaja chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
omg, this story is really good and suxx that kagome got raped, and sango was such a bitch. i like that this story was themed some off of lord of the flies since my class just read that story so i know what youre talking bout! miroku reminds me of birthmark boy or simon. he died didnt he?
undermidnightbliss chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
I fell in love with this story 333

I loved the ending!
darlingangel0565 chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
This story was wonderful. You did an excellent job with this and I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
RAM94 chapter 12 . 12/31/2009
um I so love this story omg! Gasped to the fullest i was so ... surprised thaT i liked this story that much ... it was unexpected thank you for being a great writer ! keep on writing..! 8)
nowyouseemenowyoudont chapter 12 . 9/18/2009