Reviews for The Dangers of Smoking
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
All because of a cigarette? Touche.
Poor Charlie, if Sam had given in.
squidgy78 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
:) great job. That's exactly how I picture young!dean telling sam that he better not do it again or else
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This made me smile...also, great characterization. That's hard to find in Teen!Chester fics, so thank you-I love reading good ones!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Haha. XD Stupid Sammy! No. Smoking. It would ruin your perfection!

Yeah...if I were Sam, I'd be more afraid of Dean than anything else.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Very creative and well-written. Awesome job! :)
kt.potter93 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
haha-loved it :)
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
HAHAHA I knew that Dean wouldn't let him off that easy! That was great! I njoyed this very much! )
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I really like this! I hadn't ever thought about issues like smoking in Sam's past and Dean "killing" him over it and stuff. Great job! Quite entertaining! :)
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
If Dean found out-

Ah screw it. If Dean cared so much he could come and stop Sam right now.

"Uh oh."

Sam looked up at the low utterance and froze, the cigarette just a hair's breadth from his lips.

Well whaddaya know. Dean did care.

Oh, my God! This part was so hilarious. xD Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Either that, or Dean's 'big brother senses' were tingling. :)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
ROFL! I love the humour in this story!

I was kinda feeling for Sam... "Death would be an escape from what Dean would do to him."

Glad Sam didn't smoke though. :D
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
aww that was really good! sammy don't smoke! :D thankyou! xx
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Absolutely loved it!
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
One of the things I like about Supernatural ...other than the hot guys... is that I don't think I've seen anyone ever smoke on the the show, which I commend. My grandma died of lung cancer after smoking 5 packs a day, it was an awful painful death, and robbed her family of a life time of memories with her. Thanks for the story.
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
“You're lucky that cigarette didn't touch your mouth or you'd be in real trouble." ROFL XD - I can imagine Sam's fear here. Very nice look at the boys during the school years, and how they are always being uprooted.

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I'm glad that he knows he's wrong and didn't make any trouble to make his brother angry. Smart way to accept the warning :)