Reviews for The Adventures of Chekov and Sulu
Galad Estel chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Hahahahah well, why is that you and I both think Sulu's a slob?
Galad Estel chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
This is absolutely delicious! The spelling could use a little improvement, but this grand simply grand. I love it! Chekov has always been one of my favorite characters so I am so enjoying this fanfic.
Galad Estel chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Ooh, interesting. I like this.
jay5merlin chapter 25 . 12/5/2010
XD You are brilliant.
random redshirt chapter 25 . 6/16/2010
I just read the entire thing in one sitting and I absolutly love it. All the characters are adorable, Chekov has always been one of my favorites its good to see him getting do much attention.
Emanuel Black chapter 25 . 4/13/2010
Awesome story, love these little snippets :)
miss-sci-fi chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh this story is so much fun. I really like it and i hope it gets updated soon. I was wondering if its gonna turn into slash at all? Coz sometimes it seems like it is. Or do i just have to wait and find out?
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 25 . 1/25/2010
Heehee... Sulu and Chekov are like twins - ye cannae separate 'em, laddie! More, please?
Kayleigh-talitha chapter 25 . 1/25/2010
I have to say, despite your way of writing and talent, I couldn't like it. Chekov seems to be a Mary-Sue, suddenly able to talk Japanese and being a scientist. Yes he was well versed in it but how could he have been on the Intrepid when he joined right after his academy? Also, he was an Ensign, not a chief Navigator.

Him being the hero and making Kirk seems rather stupid for a captain labels this as AU for me, and ruined the pleasure of reading it. I dislike character being out of character so maybe an AU warning would have been nice. You have talent with your mini stories definately but... hardly TOS
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 25 . 1/25/2010
Chekov the diplomat... Nice. Just think of what might have happened if he hadn't been aboard. ;)

I actually really like the concept of those very tactil people-it almost makes me want to learn more about them.

And I loved the chapter, yet again. Especially Sulu coming in, getting acosted, running, and bringing Chekov straight back. :) ... Oh yes, and the high-five at the end.

Thanks for the update!

Nonneke chapter 25 . 1/25/2010
hahaha who would have thougt Chekov being the intergalactic diplomat. Kirk will be very relieved having him there.
Sonar chapter 25 . 1/25/2010
I bet Kirk is glad that Chekov is on board the enterprise now.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 25 . 1/24/2010
Pavel Chekov: intergalactic diplomat. ;P
S chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
I have to say, I've never really been into the characters of Chekov, Sulu, or Uhura but I love you story! It's one of the best I've read in awhile and it's making me like their charaters now :)
talk-ape chapter 24 . 1/19/2010
Awesomely scary.

Love the random fics but they all interlink.

This is like a standalone series! Soo good.
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »