Reviews for The Adventures of Chekov and Sulu
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
Too bad, Commodore ... Better luck next time! Chekov and Sulu for the win!

I love their nonchalance when they have the Commodore cornered and know they can take him out at any time. One of the most epic parts. :)

Hope Finnegan learned his lesson. ;)

"Uhura, and Scott, for that matter, was standing there, arms crossed, glaring at Chekov and Sulu."-This sentence seemed a little bit awkward to me. It sounds almost as if it should be "were standing" instead of "was standing," since it was both Scott and Uhura.

Other than that, there was nothing big I noticed that could be changed.

Thanks for the chapter!

CaTigeReptile chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
MAN, these stories are awesome. How many times have I told you that? Chekov and Sulu really deserve more attention, and I'm glad that you're giving it to them. Becaues they're awesome. Like, things like how Chekov curls his upper lip in "you've got to be kidding me" disgust while everyone else is all in shock (I'm thinking Abraham Lincoln here in particular), or how Sulu is just insufferably amused at the most dire situations . . . they're just awesome.
Sonar chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
I love it.
JediAniUnduli chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
Love it. More coming?
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
That sounds like the most badass laser tag course ever, I want to play.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
Aw, poor Chekov, I can relate.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 23 . 1/15/2010
More, please? 's all I gotta say!
J. ROOF chapter 23 . 1/15/2010
I'm so addicted!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 23 . 1/15/2010
LOL, Chekov and his Russian indifference to cold. It's a wonder he didn't pass out too, wearing only an undershirt as he was, but hey, it's something to brag about.

Not that Chekov would brag. :)

Short, but I like it. I'm eagerly looking forward to another update! :)

Sonar chapter 23 . 1/15/2010
Typical Chekov and his pride. Funny how Sulu did reverse logic on him like that. Really funny.
superkim111 chapter 22 . 1/12/2010
Hang on everyone!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 22 . 1/10/2010
Ooh, what's gonna happen next? Hope they all make it back in (I hope?) one piece (well, no duh, they kinder HAVE to ;-)). More, please?
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 21 . 1/10/2010
*snort* yea right! Ya think? NOT that lucky! More, please?
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 22 . 1/10/2010
No! They're so close! Must know what happens.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 21 . 1/10/2010