Reviews for The Adventures of Chekov and Sulu
Jynx Harvest chapter 22 . 1/10/2010
LOL, truth or dare. This chapter was hilarious, and really sad too.
J. ROOF chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
I liked this chapter. It's always so strange to hear Walter Koenig or Jimmy Doohan speaking in interviews without their character accents.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 22 . 1/10/2010
Oh wow.

This is another one of those chapters that would make it onto my favorites list if there was one for individual chapters. It was great from first word to last ... And bonus points for the cliffie which, considering the humorous and episodic nature of this story, I wasn't expecting *at all*.

You managed to work all the characters in beautifully. I especially liked how Chekov ended up the one trying to keep them all awake after a while.

As a sidenote-I was just out walking somewhere in the below-freezing cold before I read this, and so I had no trouble feeling sorry for them. Chekov especially, because at least everybody else had a shirt on!

I also love the additional insight we get into Chekov here-about why he was okay with being the "bad guy" as long as he was on the Enterprise, and about the hospital incident. Now I'm sort of curious whether there's more to that, or if he told us all there was to tell.

"“We might be blown to pieces if we do that, Captain,” McCoy said in imitation of Sulu, “but I’ll give it a try.”-I love this part, because when I watch Star Trek with people, Sulu's almost monotone calm in the face of danger always ends up being brought up sooner or later. :)

I also love the explanation for Chekov's giggling-and the stifling thereof. ;)

"“Uh-” Chekov faltered for a second, “Stupid-face?” It came out as more of a question than an insult, however, and Sulu actually hesitated."-This was amazing. The whole insult-fest was amazing, but this was the best. The fact that I really didn't see it coming made it doubly funny.

Typos:

"The elicited another burst of those same giggles"-Should that be "that elicited?"

"The(n) he looked up"

Again, amazing. Thank you!

:) Ashe
crossMyheartHope2Spy chapter 22 . 1/10/2010
oh no!

how did they even end up in a blizzard!

i love how chekov is trying to keep everyone going even though he is only wearing an undershirt!

keep going!

talk-ape chapter 22 . 1/10/2010
go Chekov! Only he keeps them all together...more or less!

My god, your updates are fast!

This chapter ROCKED.
Sonar chapter 22 . 1/10/2010
Chekov is so darn funny in this one. He looked like he was having too much fun tormenting his friend.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 20 . 1/9/2010
Ooh... better NOT make Pavel angry. That would not be good for the ship! More, please?
crossMyheartHope2Spy chapter 20 . 1/9/2010
yea pavel!

wouldnt want to mess with him when he's angry!

keep writing!

go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 20 . 1/8/2010
Remember it Kirk! Pavel can be a scary bamf. :P
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
Poor guy! At least Uhura's a quick thinker! More, please? Btw, please give us more of Chekov's history in the next story or so.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
Oh, poor Cekov, emotional and physical whump all at once. Great chapter!
talk-ape chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
hahaha Un-believable! They stand perfectly on their own as a series of one-shots yet you make them interconnect, just like a television series. This really is a very unique fanfic!

Plus, loving the fast updates :)
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
Poor Kirk. I think he would be much better off if he just stopped trying to understand his bridge crew. Haha. As soon as he gets one thing cleared up, something else comes along that is just as, or more, confusing than ever.

I love Chekov's seemingly-carefree attitude in this chapter when dealing with the pirate. Especially his nonchalant "Up yours," just because. ;)

Actually this whole chapter was great (despite, or perhaps because Chekov gets punched around a bit (poor guy)).

And the talk between Uhura and Chekov-priceless.

But now I'm curious about what happened in the four months during which Chekov wasn't on either the Intrepid or the Enterprise ...

No typos that I noticed this time around.

Thanks for writing!

(P.S: I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter, I just want to put in that I loved that one, too.)

:) Ashe
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 18 . 1/7/2010
Yay!1 Good friends cover for each other. Poor chekov. He just wanted to help... and gets himself into hot water! How else COULD we like him?

More, please?
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 18 . 1/7/2010
Intrigue and hilarity, well done. :P
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »