Reviews for The Adventures of Chekov and Sulu
Adalanta chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
I absolutely love this set of stories! I can't help but laugh whenever I read it - which is bad because I'm at work during a break. You write all of the characters so well that I can picture what is happening as easily as watching it on TV.

Please keep up the great work. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Thanks for writing!
Chi chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
OMG, I love it! Please continue this quickly! It's just so funny XD
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
CONTINUE! I love! Ani
Umino Akiko chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I love Chekovs accent. It's so cute!
Psychodahlia chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
The lulz keep coming. Poor Kirk must feel like an overstressed school principal dealing with a couple of kids. I almost feel sorry for him. But I'm loving the banter and how they react to each other.
CheetahLiv chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
I really am enjoying this story! You must continue it! I bet Sulu was talking about Chekov in the first chapter, wasn't he? Anyway, great job so far and I can't wait to read more! :)
Steve DeWitt chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Good use of humor throughout.
Jay Lee Leuis chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
great story! nice to see something about two fairly underused characters.
Adalanta chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
What a great beginning! Your characters are very believable and the entire chapter was very well written. I especially enjoyed Sulu and Uhura...and of course, Chekov. I'd love to read more. Please keep writing!
Smiley chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hey; good to see this story up again. I liked it before and was sad to see that it was gone. I'm looking forward to the next part.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9