Reviews for The xiaolin tramp
Jessica chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
WHY IN THE WORLD WAS THIS UNDER RAIMUNDO X KIMIKO! I FRICKEN CRIED BECAUSE OF THIS! T-T
Mooime chapter 13 . 10/16/2010
i give you props i mean you made me totally want kimiko to go with nad instead of rai (who by the way really love when their together)
Mooime chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
:'( YOUR EVIL! but the story is still pretty good, it felt so long since i read such a good story Thumps up!
Mooime chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
First i find kimiko was really mean, i mean someone helped her and she repayed them by hurting them gosh! And i find it totally cool that your writing this, when i read that you were a boy i was like kool, i dont really think of gender now that i actually think about it and i surely didnt think you were gay i just simply though awesome!
vampress chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
no it's not i think it's nice to have a guy in this godforsaken world like romance the way us girls do oh and the first chapter was nice don't beat your self up over a GOOD start well thats all i have to say peace
CarpeDiem17 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Just fyi, most (almost all) gangs and mobs avoid killing women and children. Just other mobs and grown men of interest ;)but I love this story despite all of the tampered facts :) I'd love to talk to you one day! Love, Victoria (not trying to hit on you lol) ;)
dragon of spirits chapter 27 . 7/15/2009
Oh my god! *glomps* You finished your story and it took me this freaking long to review! What is wrong with me!

Okay, time to rant: HE'S NOT DEAD? But - but - but - wow! *faints* Yay! Nad's not dead! For a minute there I really thought you had killed off your main character! Phew! *wipes away sweat* That's good news. And now Chase is dead instead. It's just too perfect! I love the ending. Especially how dramatic it all was!

Ah, so Nad and Kimiko got together. Very cute. Even though I'm a huge sucker for Raikim, I've gotta say you pulled it off quite nicely.

I'm so glad I'm back for the summer. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that this story was completed! The things that happen when a girl leaves fanfic for half a year *laughs*.

Anyway, AMAZING AWESOME STUPENDOUS story. I wish you would write another Xiaolin Showdown one (hinthint write another story please!). I really loved reading this one. Hope to see more of your work soon!

~dragon of spirits~
random magic fan girl chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
wow! i really like your story! its nothing like i expected but thats good )keep writing great stories!
HealingSpringWaters chapter 27 . 3/9/2009
Well im not a doctor so i wouldnt no. But i am glad that you didnt kill him. And im glad that Chase is gone. Dont worry u did perfectly. An epilouge answers any unanswered questions and tells you wat happens after. So great job ill look forward 2 ur next story!
Raikimluva22 chapter 27 . 3/8/2009
haha, an epilogue is something that tells what happened afterwards...although theres probalby a better definition XD haha.

-RKL22
HealingSpringWaters chapter 26 . 3/5/2009
Even though i like Rai the whole time that was still so sad. And no way in hell did i see that coming. So your giving us one more chapter thats good i would love to know wat happens next. And dont belittle urself that was a great story and not many people write for Xiaolin Showdown anymore so its hard to find a story that keeps my attention like this one. So great job and i cant wait to read the end.
Yemi Hikari chapter 26 . 3/2/2009
Lol - Angsty ending. Anyways... even if one doesn't think it is the best they could have done, keep in mind... any time one chooses they can go back and rewrite. I enjoyied it, even though it jumped sometimes. I don't know if one outlines, but if one doesn't... they may think about doing that for later fanfics... it's a great way to get thoughts down coeherantly.
blahblahblah628 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
don't worry, i understand!
Raikimluva22 chapter 26 . 3/2/2009
aw...man, I hate it when the good guys die...XP

oh wellz, EPILOGUE! YAY!

amazing story btw :]

-RKL22
Love's.An.Illusion chapter 25 . 2/16/2009
oh cruds

that happened to my computer last summer

I HATE IT!

i hope things are better soon _